Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got these awesome E46 seats to put in my E30! Does anyone know if they're heated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got these awesome E46 seats to put in my E30! Does anyone know if they're heated?

Hey guys, I picked up these seats for a great price locally off Craigslist. They have power adjustments, which is pretty cool. I was reading online I just have to hook up the hot and ground wires and they're ready to rock. I'm also going to get a plug-and-play bracket from Kaduza.

Does anyone know if these are heated? I don't think they are, but I'm not 100%.

I just scored the same exact seats at my local pick and pull for $100.00. I couldn't refuse such a good deal.

If you haven't already figured it out yourself, there is a small connector with two wires running into it, red and brown, that plugs into the back of the larger yellow connector. Unplug this connector and now you can power the seats (red = 12 volt power, brown = ground) from an external power source. Even the lumbar pump on mine works. The only other connection that will need figuring out is the seatbelt warning wires.

If you are missing the original seat rail covers the part numbers are:

Have you seen these custom mounts by Kadunza or are you making your own?

Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!
    Attached Files
    1986 E30 325E
    1989 E30 325iX
    2003 E54 X5.
    1993 Mercedes W124 300E
    1995 Mercedes W124 E320.
    2009 VW Touareg
    2007 Porsche Cayman S

Comment

Working...
    X