Hood and Trunk Emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hood and Trunk Emblems

Anyone got a source for emblems other than dealer, ecs, etc.? Not feeling great about the prices from these places. Seen some on eBay but not sure about stuff being sent from China.

Thanks
    sigpic
    Current:
    92 325ic Mtech 770
    99’ 528it
    Past:
    02’ 325it - 88' 735i - 88' 325ic - 89' 325is - 85' 325e
    90' 535i - 95' 530i - 03' 530i - 88' 325ic

try Blunttech.com
    You may need the part number and may have to e-mail them if it's not listed in their catalog.

Comment

Related: anyone know where I could get a sweet black and white or black and silver emblem? I like how they look on red cars.
      1991 318is Brillantrot daily driver (slow restoration)

Comment

I think Gutenparts has alternate-color emblems.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

bavauto has alternate colors as well. You could also try fcp euro, eeuroparts, ecs tuning etc for the standard badges

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by ezrez View Post
            Anyone got a source for emblems other than dealer, ecs, etc.? Not feeling great about the prices from these places. Seen some on eBay but not sure about stuff being sent from China.

Thanks

You get what you pay for.
            "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
            -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Very true - I've used the eBay ones, and while they're dirt cheap, they start fading within a year, and by 18 months they look like a 20 year old factory one.

I lashed out and bought a factory one for the boot - 5 years on it still looks like new. Just bought a factory front one to replace my cheap and nasty eBay one.
              My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Spend the extra money on OE roundels. They are far and beyond better than the aftermarket crap. The aftermarket ones are basically just a paint curved surface covered in epoxy resin. OE are a metal embossed plate that is painted.

Comment

Working...
                X