Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 318is Restoration Project...Now with some Air!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Codym42 View Post
    Can't wait to see the wheels. I've been following this thread since the beginning. It's nice to see its still going.

Is that a yellow Protege MP3 in the background? lol
    Once the car is wrapped up exterior wise and with the right spacers I'll reveal the wheels!

In fact it is my MP3. It's my new daily after I sold my MK4.

Comment

Lol that's awesome man. As you'll see in my signature, I have a 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege, also in yellow. It's supposed to be my daily but it keeps breaking. I just replaced the LSD. The MP3 will make a great daily! It's much more reliable than the MSP.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
      '90 325i - 5 speed coupe
      '05 330ci 6MT ZHP

Comment

Originally posted by Codym42 View Post
        Lol that's awesome man. As you'll see in my signature, I have a 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege, also in yellow. It's supposed to be my daily but it keeps breaking. I just replaced the LSD. The MP3 will make a great daily! It's much more reliable than the MSP.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
        Damn I just noticed your sig, great to see another Protege owner!

Mine I bought from someone who was going to track it, so it has some nice upgrades, but overall really satisfied in the daily usage as I'm driving like 2.5hrs to work and back everyday. The Speed would have been nice but like you said the MP3 was much more reliable and didn't want to waste E30 money on fixing the MP3.

Comment

Small update, been driving the car around. Mechanically it's great, I'm still mixed on the body. Not sure if I keep it the same or go with an IS front lip and no rear apron. Still deciding.

Comment

Are you part of the Ontario E30's group on Facebook? If not give it a search and join. We are often doing local swap meets, cruises, coffee, etc...
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
              Are you part of the Ontario E30's group on Facebook? If not give it a search and join. We are often doing local swap meets, cruises, coffee, etc...
              Just sent a request. Thanks

Comment

2 year wheel reveal. This is a cool project.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                  2 year wheel reveal. This is a cool project.
                  Haha, what really happened was photobucket stopped hosting and I didn't want to go and reload all the pictures and kinda just gave up the updates. Now that their back online again, figured I'd update this.

Comment

Working...
                  X