No announcement yet.

WTB: Alpina Rear Spoiler Type 157 E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been keeping my eyes out for one for ya, but it's been slow on the parts lately.
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      I've been keeping my eyes out for one for ya, but it's been slow on the parts lately.

Thanks for sticking out for me DJ. It's been really slow but I've been quite lucky with some other parts :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still looking for one. :) Not letting my hopes down

Comment

Recently one slipped away :'( just a matter of receiving the info a bit too late. Hopes are still up though.

Comment

Hey!!! Bumping to the top

Comment

Another bump :)

Comment

A bit sad that another one slipped away, but I know mine is out there somewhere.

Comment

Hey guys! An August bump

Comment

Are they not making anymore at all. Alpine e30 parts

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
                      Are they not making anymore at all. Alpine e30 parts

Looks like it for the spoiler at least. Most sites have said "April-June 2017 back in stock" and have seen themselves forced to extend those dates to Late 2017 - Early 2018. Who knows if Alpina will see the opportunity in getting back in production, because I've seen a lot of people looking for one and are even willing to pay ludicrous prices (e.g.: The last one I saw new for sale was the one over on Guten Parts and based on the published price, it was well over $1100 with shipping. Obviously the price reflects that it was new in box.)

As for other Alpina E30 parts, there are still a lot for bodywork. Stuff that has gotten more difficult to find or the prices have skyrocketed are wheels and shift knobs AFAIK.

But guys, I'm still in the market for one. This is the third time I've renovated my post on Panjo, so if you see, hear, have, know anything for sale, let me know ASAP. Have the money ready.

Checho

Comment

Also on the hunt for one myself, going on about a solid year now.

Good luck on your search good sir, it's a beautiful piece that imo, is the best looking spoiler than can go on an E30

Comment

reviving this from the dead. anyone have any luck? I know Abraham motorsports makes a fiberglass replica but that's all ive been able to find.

Comment

There's one on the German eBay classifieds.
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

if you insterested, i can provide with reflect the price difference and servicing international shipping to your adress guys .
                              nice day

https://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yede...49897965/detay

https://urun.gittigidiyor.com/otomob...-145818-2357-0
                              For Sale New Brand E30 parts ;
                              http://drive.google.com/drive/folder...x1?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Baron View Post
                                reviving this from the dead. anyone have any luck? I know Abraham motorsports makes a fiberglass replica but that's all ive been able to find.

I'm talking about the rear spoiler. Front spoilers are sold by Abrahams (although since Mel's accident I've contacted them and they been cutting down on sales), still come original from Alpina themselves and are fiberglass, not injected plastic.

Maybe the replicas you're talking about are from DTM Fiberwerks and they only make early model replicas, not late model spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                                X