Someone local?

Semi local over the border in NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool! GLWS!
        89 325ix coupe Diamondschwartz
        1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

Back up unfortunately buyer couldn't secure the rest of the funds so 3500$! To the top

Comment

It seems like just a few short years ago these were very popular and sought after. I remember reading once that somewhere the 325 ix E30 was the most searched car on the internet.

Now we cant give them away. I have three ix cars, although one i acquired just for the manual transmission it came with, it was wrecked pretty hard in the front and it was already mostly stripped so its a parts car. I had an unplanned life changing situation and tried to sell my cars with no luck.

I can only hope that with time the market will improve for these cars. Much like real estate in many parts of the country after values went down people didnt take care of their homes anymore, couldnt get the money back out so dont put it in. I hope they come back and I think in time they will.

Comment

You either get them or you don't. They are pretty polarizing. Not as much as a Baur, but they are not usually the first model people actively seek because of so many differences to a non-iX.

My buddy has 3 as well, and after borrowing one for a couple weeks, I'm tempted to pick one up as a driver as well..

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Pending sale again, but until cash is in my hand it's still up for grabs. Haven't had a single person come look and not love the car... either looking for RWD, or don't have $. Either is a waste of my time. Hopefully this buyer is legit.

Comment

Car sold.... roof racks available if Anyone is interested in them new owner did not want them

Comment

Working...
                  X