No announcement yet.

M20 turbo manifolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow your fabrication is amazing and seeing that, definitely worth over over a grand. I guess I'm not a fabricator but I see Otis making manifolds (only 24v though) for cheaper, and there seems to be a larger market base for that in the e30 scene, not saying at all that you should sell manifolds that look like that for $750.
    Best of luck, either way you'll sell a few if they're to the quality you posted above

m20b27 Turbo. Hx35. Twinscroll Mani. MS1. 42lbers
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=338818

Comment

Otis makes good manifolds. But he outsourced those.
      sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by kistler#7 View Post
        Wow your fabrication is amazing and seeing that, definitely worth over over a grand. I guess I'm not a fabricator but I see Otis making manifolds (only 24v though) for cheaper, and there seems to be a larger market base for that in the e30 scene, not saying at all that you should sell manifolds that look like that for $750.
        Best of luck, either way you'll sell a few if they're to the quality you posted above
        Your statement is incorrect, I make manifolds for the 24v in a E30,E34,E36. M30 in a E30,E34,E28,E24,E9. M42 E30. M10- E30,2002.

Some are outsourced and some are custom fabricated in house.
        Last edited by Good & Tight; 12-08-2014, 05:25 PM.
        Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 318aye View Post
          There's definitely been a market void as of late. I'd definitely be interested in seeing your sample. I'd buy a 666 or Revshift if either were readily available. 750-800 for a full 6-1 manifold with 38mm MV-S provision would certainly do the trick for me.
          This. Too bad I bought a egay turbo mani

Comment

jg technick bought the jigs off 666 fab and I believe he sells the splitpulse mani for $1300 with dual vband wastegate provisions.

Comment

I just saw the one Otis custom made for my buddies e28. Nice piece!
              sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                Your statement is incorrect, I make manifolds for the 24v in a E30,E34,E36. M30 in a E30,E34,E28,E24,E9. M42 E30. M10- E30,2002.

Some are outsourced and some are custom fabricated in house.
                Sorry I didn't mean to say you only did 24v manifolds, or to say what fabrication in general should be worth. I was just trying to say that i think largest market for m20 manifolds would be similar to your 24v and m30 manifolds.

m20b27 Turbo. Hx35. Twinscroll Mani. MS1. 42lbers
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=338818

Comment

I'd be interested in something like this for an m20. And since the spacing and port shape is the same as the s54 the R&D could easily be used on both engines.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Ok ... Not top mount?... There are something's i done like about that manifold though

Comment

I have the motor on the stand at my shop now so I will begin prototyping and figure the best turbo location for piping ex ..

Comment

Ill buy one from you if you can make a top mount, single scroll, t3 flange, and 38mm vband wg provision for ~<$900

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                          jg technick bought the jigs off 666 fab and I believe he sells the splitpulse mani for $1300 with dual vband wastegate provisions.
                          Sorry to say but I do believe jg technik has closed their doors. Temporary or permanent??
                          I don't know. Anyway I wanted to put that out there. If you are talking about the jg technik from branford CT.

Comment

I'd definitely be interested if we could see an m20 example.
                            Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

I've been waiting for a nice manifold to show back up for me to move forward on my turbo build. Put me down on the interest list once you come up with something that you feel is ready for production.

Keep up the good work!
                              sigpic
                              Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Bottom mount might be a pain to initially install but it makes everything else way easier to work on. Well, maybe not oil changes but a filter relocation kit solves that issue. I prefer a stealthy kit. I just want a manifold that flows better than my current log setup.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X