No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So unofficially she's now the Democratic Candidate this was announced by Reuter's about an hour ago
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

such a load of bullshit. they just wanna make people give up. The fact that they want us to give up is evidence that we can win this, hillary wouldn't be sweating if it was as in the bag as the media potrays.
      Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
        So unofficially she's now the Democratic Candidate this was announced by Reuter's about an hour ago
        So the whole thing is decided now and they can all get back to sorting out important stuff? Hilary president, seems like this election is dragging on for ever!
        Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

she will never be indited now for any kind of wrong doing........ doubt an indictment would do much, since there was an article a few days back that said more than 1/2 of the delegates still wanted her indited or not.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            she will never be indited now for any kind of wrong doing........ doubt an indictment would do much, since there was an article a few days back that said more than 1/2 of the delegates still wanted her indited or not.
            blame Trump. :p
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

what about all the D's that are claiming to be A.B.C. now....
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

california hasn't reported yet.
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

A little collusion action with the AP?

On Monday night – the day before California’s primary election – the Associated Press announced Hillary Clinton had finally secured enough egates to win the Democratic Party nomination.

Hillary Sucks either way! Which of you democrats/liberals are actually voting for this reptilian ;) ?

Anyone going for the 3rd party candidate Gary Johnson or Green Party?
                  Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-08-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                    A little collusion action with the AP?

On Monday night – the day before California’s primary election – the Associated Press announced Hillary Clinton had finally secured enough egates to win the Democratic Party nomination.

Hillary Sucks either way! Which of you democrats/liberals are actually voting for this reptilian ;) ?

may as well be a vote for trump.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

He probably wears $15,000 suits and will be the man of the executive order.

I don't get how might Hillary 'won'.

Comment

I actually wondered that every time I saw the results come in - she would often get like 21/40 delegates and they'd say she won the whole state. huh? Maybe people are just paying more attention to it now though, I can't honestly say I ever cared about a primary before.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Yeah.. That video doesn't show anything special.. But then I bet most people think they "instantly" silk screen all the NBA/NFL..etc. world champion shirts/hats that are given to the players as soon as they go back to the locker room (Some times the wrong ones get leaked...) I am sure AP had a couple different versions of the graphic.
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                            Still registered as independent myself. But the hope of seeing one take office? You have to remember... we have been really only a 2 party system for a long time. Of course one could argue we don't have more than a 1 party system in reality.

"The last third-party or independent governor to win was Alaska's Bill Walker in 2014. In the 38 presidential elections since 1856, the criterion has been met in eleven (29%) elections, with no third-party or independent candidate being elected president."
                            Last edited by DEV0 E30; 06-08-2016, 11:15 AM.
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

This shits rigged and I'm taking it to the streets. Last ditch effort before moving to canada.
                              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                                This shits rigged and I'm taking it to the streets. Last ditch effort before moving to canada.
                                You are exchanging craziness for craziness.
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X