X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for the new week. 3500$!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone snag this thing it's killing me watching her sit, especially now that it's running great! Perfect daily!

Comment

Open to reasonable offers guys/gals.

Comment

What the hell is up with VT and not issuing titles... I'm not sure it would even be possible to put this on the road in most States.

Nice car either way, think its a great deal for someone with all the work that has been put into it recently.
          1989 325ix
          1992 325ic 770A
          2002 M3

Comment

Originally posted by psmura View Post
            What the hell is up with VT and not issuing titles... I'm not sure it would even be possible to put this on the road in most States.

Nice car either way, think its a great deal for someone with all the work that has been put into it recently.

Haha. Yes it can be put on the road no problem in any New England state. I'm not sure what the deal is in other parts of the country but would assume people further west would not be coming east for a 28 year old car. I guess growing up in the east this title thing is normal for us.

Comment

Ps I just got off the phone w VT DMV and they will mail a title to a new owner if not a VT resident of course for 35$. THEY WILL NOT TITLE THE CAR WHILE IT IS REGISTERED IN VT STILL. Just to clear this up. The car is not illegal. It's legally on the road registered and insured in my name for test drives. So let's move forward the title thing is not an issue.

Comment

Damn VT is weird.

On the other coast, you'd have to file for a lost title, new title, registration, and get a vin inspection..etc. So several hundred $$$ in Oregon. I think WA and CA are similar.
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

VT does not issue titles for cars more than 15 years old that are registered in VT. This is NOT the same thing as a car with no title.

Anyone who purchases this car from out of state only needs to jump on DMV website and request the title. And they usually only take a couple of weeks to mail it out. The cost to process is like $30.00.

No, this car won't be an issue to register in ANY state.

And no, VT isn't the only state that does this. It is an extremely common practice.

And if Denise had the money, this car wouldn't have even been posted here to begin with. But I am sure you already know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fadelight View Post
                    VT does not issue titles for cars more than 15 years old that are registered in VT. This is NOT the same thing as a car with no title.

Anyone who purchases this car from out of state only needs to jump on DMV website and request the title. And they usually only take a couple of weeks to mail it out. The cost to process is like $30.00.

No, this car won't be an issue to register in ANY state.

And no, VT isn't the only state that does this. It is an extremely common practice.

And if Denise had the money, this car wouldn't have even been posted here to begin with. But I am sure you already know that.

Thanks for the back up!!

Comment

Originally posted by ajnmlax30 View Post
                      Ps I just got off the phone w VT DMV and they will mail a title to a new owner if not a VT resident of course for 35$. THEY WILL NOT TITLE THE CAR WHILE IT IS REGISTERED IN VT STILL. Just to clear this up. The car is not illegal. It's legally on the road registered and insured in my name for test drives. So let's move forward the title thing is not an issue.

This is very good to know, I was always a bit unclear about this. Vermont is the only State I have come across that does not issue titles for 15 year old cars. I actually typically haven't surfed VT Craigslist for this very reason.

I didn't mean to make it sound like your car is illegal, just figured potential buyers in the East might want some clarification on this.
                      1989 325ix
                      1992 325ic 770A
                      2002 M3

Comment

Originally posted by psmura View Post
                        This is very good to know, I was always a bit unclear about this. Vermont is the only State I have come across that does not issue titles for 15 year old cars. I actually typically haven't surfed VT Craigslist for this very reason.

I didn't mean to make it sound like your car is illegal, just figured potential buyers in the East might want some clarification on this.

No problem. Wasn't trying to bite your head off either :)

It's just come up several times here and really shouldn't be making people scared about buying the car.

I've titled cars from VT while I lived in RI it really is not a huge process it's a 35$ fee as mentioned. Any other state at least in New England is the same process. I can have the paperwork printed for the buyer. Obviously it's easier to sell the car in VT but from what im seeing there is not a huge market up here. This is why I listed it on this forum in hopes someone who knows and appreciates the car will take it off my hands. I'm not looking to deal w the 18 year old hot rod tire kickers I've had respond from CL nor am I trying to trade for a diesel truck. So help me out guys! :)

Comment

Lots of texts between yesterday and today not sure if they are from here or CL. Bump! Hi

Comment

Bummmmp

Comment

She's still sitting around waiting for a new home, 3500$!

Comment

Sale pending

Comment

Working...
                                X