e30 mechanic needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 mechanic needed

Anyone familiar with e30s interested in working on my car in exchange for cash money? I'd like to have the whole thing checked out and any issues addressed. It's my daily and in pretty good shape but I'd like to take it up another level and I just haven't had the time lately to work on it. If you're interested in making some extra cash or know someone who is let me know. I'm in Puyallup by the way so if you are close to here that would be great.

John at Accuracy Automotive in Gig Harbor is your man.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
      John at Accuracy Automotive in Gig Harbor is your man.
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by imjusthere View Post
        anyone familiar with e30s interested in working on my car in exchange for cash money? I'd like to have the whole thing checked out and any issues addressed. It's my daily and in pretty good shape but i'd like to take it up another level and i just haven't had the time lately to work on it. If you're interested in making some extra cash or know someone who is let me know. I'm in puyallup by the way so if you are close to here that would be great.

josh franulovic in oak harbor! Donjerkos hes the best e30 guy around

find him on fb

Comment

Thanks for the reference Tyler!

Comment

Working...
          X