No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Toyota SUV/truck thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update, it's mine. Just bought a 2007 v8 sport 4runner with 64k miles. I'll have pictures up soon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    1989 325i S50 swapped
    2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post
      Update, it's mine. Just bought a 2007 v8 sport 4runner with 64k miles. I'll have pictures up soon.

Beautiful. Can't wait for the photos

Comment

Didn't realize how heavy these would be... might need to wait until after suspension... :drink:

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Front bumper and skid plates?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
            Front bumper and skid plates?
            Yepp

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

2 quick pictures before the sun went down. Once the XREAS suspension bites the dust, I'll probably get rid of it. It has a weird feeling, I'm also not used to driving a truck.

Last edited by bumada; 04-10-2017, 08:39 AM.
              1989 325i S50 swapped
              2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

This is exactly what I wanted to get when I found my third gen. Great buy.

Comment

I had the xres yanked off my wife's before it even left the dealer with only 4 miles on it.

I have put about 400 miles on the fox set up in the last couple days since I have been home, very very good set up
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Took the Tundra down to the valley to grab more tile for the house. Hauled it back up the 17. Did great with a couple thousand pounds of tile loaded in it. About to roll over 287k as well.

Did brakes and a new idler pulley a couple of weekends ago. Need to do a new inner cv boot here soon.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      I had the xres yanked off my wife's before it even left the dealer with only 4 miles on it.

I have put about 400 miles on the fox set up in the last couple days since I have been home, very very good set up
                      That's what I would do. Just rip it off.

Comment

Had to drive out to Penn State for work from NY just shy of 550 miles round trip. On my way back the charge light came on and my original alternator finally crapped out at 243,000 miles. I was able to drive it to an autozone and replace it in the parking lot to at least make it home. Took all of 40 minutes to swap out. I need to order a Toyota OEM one though because I'm not a big fan of the duracrap rebuilt stuff.
                        -Dee
                        5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
                        IG: @deebelmont

Comment

Originally posted by ccsdo5 View Post
                          Had to drive out to Penn State for work from NY just shy of 550 miles round trip. On my way back the charge light came on and my original alternator finally crapped out at 243,000 miles. I was able to drive it to an autozone and replace it in the parking lot to at least make it home. Took all of 40 minutes to swap out. I need to order a Toyota OEM one though because I'm not a big fan of the duracrap rebuilt stuff.
                          What do you have? A 2002 Tacoma? v6 or 4 banger?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            What do you have? A 2002 Tacoma? v6 or 4 banger?
                            a 2002 Tacoma extra cab with the 2.4L 4 banger :)
                            -Dee
                            5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
                            IG: @deebelmont

Comment

Anyone around Edmonds/Lynnwood down to Seattle have a set of 4-5 stock Toyota 15x7 wheels for my truck? I need new tires and the fact that I have 16" wheels is messing with my tire size choices. Kind of the opposite problem from an e30 lol need to go smaller for good tires.
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Got a lot done since the last time I posted in this thread, sold the bed camper/carpet, installed an upgraded head unit with car play capability, added a small under seat sub, did a trans service/oil change, and installed some heated seat kits. Was gonna sell the wheels and get something more stock-ish, but they grew on me, plus I was able to remove the crappy center cap stickers on it and added some Toyota center cap stickers to look more stock. Love this thing!

Heres the deck if anyones interested, Sony xav-ax100, great little unit, very intuitive and quick, I'm not usually one for aftermarket decks as I think most are very janky/cheesy, but this one is nice and clean and works great

Comment

Working...
                                X