MR E30 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MR E30 325is

We all knew his car and I'm sure most of us know him so I think its about time to start a feedback thread for him.

I recently bought a set of style 5's off of him and honestly it was one of the more easier buys I've had off of r3v. He was more than willing to ship the rims and tires cross country and gave me his phone number to keep in touch since it was such a big purchase. He even washed the wheels for me before he packaged them. He told me the wheels were in decent shape, but they're in much better condition than he lead on. I wouldn't think twice about buying from him again no matter what it was or for how much. I was hoping to get some pictures of them for the sake of the thread, but I'm having some trouble with my adapters.
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

I didnt end up buying the Corbeau seat from him but I loved the communication that we had. He even sent me a message before he sold them to someone else because he knew we had been discussing the purchase and he didnt want to sell them out from under me.

Good guy :up:
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Item arrived quickly and just as described.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Working...
      X