Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Upstate NY

Hey all,

I'm looking to relocate to the Hamilton area as I start my career - if it goes as planned I'll be working at Colgate U.

Anyone from the area have any e30 tips? Where are the best shops/parts stores etc? Also any where to live tips etc would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

You'll be close to Watkins Glen, thats the only nice thing I see about that area
    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

I went to Morrisville, grew up in Syracuse. Lots of good roads in the area. Look out for deer, cows, and gravel though. Not a lot of e30 stuff there, but there are a couple guys with them at Morrisville now.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Nice, thanks for the heads up.

I've got a vert and a sedan - I'm thinking I might sell the sedan and try to find an ix if I can, for a decent price. I imagine the snow is too disastrous for two RWD cars.

Comment

No problem. I'd keep the sedan and sell the vert. You would only be able to go topless like 5 days a year there lol. My winter beater in school was an 87 325 sedan on old all seasons in the front and very old snows in the rear. Only had a hard time getting up one hill, just needed more speed.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
          X