Clear All

91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

^^ Nice

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post

Bettercables FTMFW

Better than what? Expencive cables = hoax and placebo ;)

Comment

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

S52/e30m3 5 lug/style 5

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                They can suck a golf ball through a garden hose?
                I got your reference haha

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                  Better than what? Expencive cables = hoax and placebo ;)
                  Well, unless you have scientific data that can back up your claim, i'd say STFU. At the very least, the material any audio cable is made of or lack thereof, allows or prevents less distortion of the signal sent from the source or what may be picked up before it gets to the speaker just for beginners. HT has been a hobby of mine now for near 15 years and my A/B comaprisons alone have equaled different results.

Certain/different types of metals conduct and transmit electricity or a signal in different ways, some better some not as good as others.

oh, and it's *Expensive
                  Last edited by keefy6; 06-20-2012, 09:22 AM.
                  My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                  1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                  IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                  1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
                    Well, unless you have scientific data that can back up your claim, i'd say STFU. At the very least, the material any audio cable is made of or lack thereof, allows or prevents less distortion of the signal sent from the source or what may be picked up before it gets to the speaker just for beginners. HT has been a hobby of mine now for near 15 years and my A/B comaprisons alone have equaled different results.

Certain/different types of metals conduct and transmit electricity or a signal in different ways, some better some not as good as others.

oh, and it's *Expensive

Thats the typical responce from believers, STFU. Internet if packed with results of cable measuring and they all say the same.
                    Plus, no chain is better than the weakest link. Did you upgrade the internal cables of your speakers and components?
                    But, if placebo works for you its fine.

Have to admit, ive heard difference in A/B one time myself. A Nordost Heimdall RCA actually removed a littebit of bass.

Oh, sorry for my faulty spelling. Still think my english is better than your norwegian..

Comment

..then call me a believer.
                      My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                      1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                      IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                      1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                        Thats the typical responce from believers, STFU. Internet if packed with results of cable measuring and they all say the same.
                        Plus, no chain is better than the weakest link. Did you upgrade the internal cables of your speakers and components?
                        But, if placebo works for you its fine.

Have to admit, ive heard difference in A/B one time myself. A Nordost Heimdall RCA actually removed a littebit of bass.

Oh, sorry for my faulty spelling. Still think my english is better than your norwegian..
                        I'm fairly certain your English spelling and grammar is better than 90% of the Americans/ English speaking natives on this board.

Also, if I ever get my Grip Royal order(its been a month) I'll post it up :)

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Vibrator motor for my iPhone

Comment

New lid! Hurt the wallet but the head is comfy and lets me wear a brace without much discomfort.

Comment

Super happy with it
                              Originally posted by kendogg
                              Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                              OG RACECAR

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	413611_274146202693577_1661927194_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	7144047

Just had this Delivered today... ALPINA!

Just bought/had this made to match my Wheel! :p

Click image for larger version

Name:	C360_2012-08-16-20-58-19.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	7144974
                                Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 08-18-2012, 08:26 AM.
                                https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X