SoCal Canyon Reviews/Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
    pm me your number and we can set something up.
    I texted you though no sure if you'll get it anytime soon.
    I'm in class with no reception, but with wifi unless you're an iPhone user with iMessage.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Put your phone away and learn something Abby.
      harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
        Put your phone away and learn something Abby.
        Chicano studies lecture

Viva la raza

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

wow, good info has emerged here...lets plan a field trip lol
          I likey :)
          Originally posted by theforumman View Post
          Hey Guys, i've been creepin' around the boards for a minute and was searching for this Mulholland road, or even better, the malibu nurburgring. heard its in the hills of hollwood. Im an OC guy and can definitely confirm that Santiago Cyn is a cop trap. flipped my car a few years ago back there and within 3 minutes there was a cop at the scene. After pulling myself out of the vehicle, the cop said that he had heard the car from a distance and then saw lights in the air, so he made his move. its not a difficult road and can be fun towards the end (uphill and downhill U's), but there is a residential track towards that side so just beware. also as a side note, there is holy jim's canyon out there by the U's, which is a decent offroad area which leads to a rc airport. so if you travel out that way, just beware that there may be others out there. anyone up fo a "malibu nurburgring" tour/drive, let me know as the 5spd conversion is getting done next week and i will be looking to play with that shifter.
          malibu nurburgring?
          Never heard of it being called that?, pretty cool though.

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          ya, did mulholland a few years ago with Edwin, it was good but not mind blowing. some of the other twisties he took us through were much better.
          Oh yeah.......
          i may do a GMR run this saturday morning like around 6-7am anyone down?
          I'm not a fan, something about that spot creeps me out.

Originally posted by TheGoodGuy View Post
          Stunt road!!!! Which is off the 23 as well. No cops, took the long way to the beach last time!
          :up:
          stunt rd looks good. Im tempted to do a Mulholland/stunt tour soon. Perhaps after i finish changing up my cooling system.
          Si Sinyor, u must do it, it is a very fun run., seen a slammed e46M murder that road.
          Originally posted by ak- View Post
          Chicano studies lecture

Viva la raza
          You see baboso, jew already learned-ed sonting!
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Im wont be able to make it out as I am doing some cooling system mods.

I believe the Malibu Ring is Tuna canyon road
            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Nothing beats the artic circle run in big bear( between running springs and the big bear dam)hands down.:up:
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Man I wish I had local canyons that were less than 30mins from me. Since I finished my cooling system, I am planning a GMR trip this sat. Anyone care to join?
                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

Tuna Canyon is great since its a one way down 1.5 lane wide canyon. On Feb 23rd 9AM we're having a meet & drive if anyone cares to join us, checkout the link

Comment

Man I wish I had local canyons that were less than 30mins from me. Since I finished my cooling system, I am planning a GMR trip this sat. Anyone care to join?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by capn View Post
                      Tuna Canyon is great since its a one way down 1.5 lane wide canyon. On Feb 23rd 9AM we're having a meet & drive if anyone cares to join us, checkout the link

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...6&postcount=22
                      sounds like fun
                      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post

I wonder with this whole Dorner manhunt, you think police are patrolling the canyons more?
                        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

I dont think they are on patrol more.I just dont go there because they know people go there to race. Not trying to piss on anybody parade,i just value my vehicle and want to keep it and dont want trouble with the law.

Comment

i have fun in the malibu hills sometimes. all those roads out there Las Flores, malibu canyon, las virgenes, stunt, etc. my favorite is kanan. long winding curves, near malibu there is street lights and no one driving so i turn my headlights off and kind of mash it. hot spot for cops usually in the day time but closer to midnight they dwindle away
                            HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                            i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                              I dont think they are on patrol more.I just dont go there because they know people go there to race. Not trying to piss on anybody parade,i just value my vehicle and want to keep it and dont want trouble with the law.
                              Yeah I totally agree, I dont push it like others do, I just like the drive/cruise
                              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Did a lil malibu cruising this past saturday
                                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X