No announcement yet.

NE car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely going to the turner show unless something goes seriously wrong between now and then
    IG- nv_e30

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
      So who's going to the BMW CCA meet this Saturday in Manchester? It's right on my way home from work so I'll be there around 7pm. Hopefully my interior will be mostly squared away by then!

i will, no e30 ready yet but i'll be there.
      "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
      1991 318is - the cruiser
      1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

I'm tempted to grab your four door as a winter beater, but I'd probably hate myself for it

Also, plz add to the first post the Turner event on July 18 in mass
        You're invited! The Turner Motorsport 2nd Annual Open House at the Turner headquarters in Amesbury, Massachusetts. What: Open house at Turner Motorsport with Discount Ticket Packages, Free...

and its cruise (created by yours truly! (also plz spread the word!))
        A cruise From CT to the Turner Motorsport event on July 18, starting from Manchester (along HWY-84-East) meeting at 8am at VIP in Manchester to arrive around 10 AM a the event. Details will be added...

The bimmerfest east cruise Aug 14 (the event is in NJ but this cruise-in starts in mass so technically it's a new england thing (and sadly I'll be in Louisiana visiting family during this))

And G-Fest 2015 Sept 26 (in NJ but there will probably be a cruise from NE as well)
        Event by Guten Parts + Storage on Saturday, September 26 201525 posts in the discussion.
        Last edited by Das Delfin; 06-25-2015, 08:59 PM.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I'm tempted to grab your four door as a winter beater, but I'd probably hate myself for it

lol, its gone. Sold it last sunday to a guy in NY
          "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
          1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

German Car Day at Larz has been moved to October 10th 10a-2pm.

Comment

Not much of a turnout, guess the weather won this round.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
              1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

^ I was wondering because I drove by a half hour later and no one was there

Comment

Weather has sucked all weekend except for my frogs are loving it. I did see some wild turkeys in the yard this morning and my wife saw a coyote two days ago when she got home from work.

Wildlife is loving the wet weather, people nope...Pool is cold this week.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Also, July 18, there's a Turner Motorsport event in Amesbury, MA. It would be awesome to organize a drive-in from CT. Here's the info

https://www.facebook.com/events/644067169027924/

NE30 meet @ bavauto the following weekend, too:

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                      OP, please add this to front page as well as german car day on Oct 10th at Larz.

Comment

26 July CT chapter is having :Bring More Wax event at Wickham park in Manchester CT

It's a chapter event so please contact before randomly showing up but if you do....Join It's cheap. Family style event aka please respect your neighbors no booming stereo's

Comment

^ saw that. I'm stuck between making a weekend getaway with the gf out of the NE30 meet OR goofing off sat and showing up in Manchester on Sunday

Comment

We are not attending have too much work to do plus we will be lounging poolside.

Comment

Saw this on the ct chapter page and thought it was interesting

Comment

Broke.East.Meet is doing another show September 13th

RAIN OR SHINE - Accuweather says 25% chance of rain. See everyone there broke.east.meet.v2 Fall Edition @ Mohegan Sun Admission : $20 (per vehicle) Spectator : $10 (per vehicle) VIP : $25...

Comment

Working...
                                X