Los Angeles e30 meet/drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Los Angeles e30 meet/drive

Why isn't there a Los Angeles monthly meet/drive?

C'mon LA enthusiasts come out and represent!

I know we did not have an August meet but I think it's due to lack of member interest. Of course I've met a few of you and you know who you are but it's a small group of us. Where you at LA?

I want to plan a big monthly meet that involves a BBQ. Maybe a Saturday thing. What do you think?

Help me out with parking ideas or locations to grill.

Sent from my Note5
    Last edited by ClassiE30; 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM.

I'd definitely be on board with this! Perhaps do it on a Tuesday? Could do something like cars and coffee.
    If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a Saloon" - WC Fields

Garage
    1991 325i
    1972 R75/5 Cafe

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerR75 View Post
      I'd definitely be on board with this! Perhaps do it on a Tuesday? Could do something like cars and coffee.
      Thanks for the response. Good to hear im not the only one in the area. Hopefully interest will build up for this. It would be really something if this could ever get like Cars & Coffee.

Sent from my Note5

Comment

Ive got a vert also, Tommy's is a horrible parking situation for a meet. Though, i'd try to make it just for Tommy's breakfast sammich & burrito.
        There is also a drive on another thread here, hopefully classiE30 can make it so im not the only vert twisting up my chassis up in the canyons. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jayamasaki79 View Post
          Ive got a vert also, Tommy's is a horrible parking situation for a meet. Though, i'd try to make it just for Tommy's breakfast sammich & burrito.
          There is also a drive on another thread here, hopefully classiE30 can make it so im not the only vert twisting up my chassis up in the canyons. LOL.
          Cool someone else with a vert!
          Have you seen the parking lot across the street that is also a part of Tommy's? Its a decent size. But thats just one idea. Im trying for an LA meet/drive. Do you know of any spots?

Sent from my Note5

Comment

Im not too familiar w/ anything West of DTLA. But Im also willing to drive just meet up wherever.
            Also, during the week is a no go at least for me. I work, then go to school in the evenings. Weekends works best. There is the "milky way cruise" coming up i believe the 16th or so, also there is another coming up the "LA" driver IronE30 knows about it. Just followed you on instagram right now. We'll keep intouch w/ meets and such.

Comment

Theres a really great parking lot behind Blue Bottle Coffee in Echo Park, could perhaps do there and drive somewhere from there?

Garage
              1991 325i
              1972 R75/5 Cafe

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerR75 View Post
                Theres a really great parking lot behind Blue Bottle Coffee in Echo Park, could perhaps do there and drive somewhere from there?
                Thats minutes from where im at. When should we try for?

Sent from my Note5

Comment

Id be in once she's healthy again!

-E
                  -ALaS

Comment

Theres actually a drive/meet going on , on the 24th of april. Itll cover LA landmarks. Ill look for the thread and update this post.
                    As for this drive, id be in for it. But as stated before, that tommys has horrible parking space.
                    Originally posted by dvck
                    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Here you guys go, in case you're open. Everyone is more than welcome if you drive your e30. ;)

I'm happy to announce our 4th Landmarks cruise. This time, we take you to the infamous San Fernando Valley, home of our good friends and local enthusiasts, JMP Autowerkz. We'll be enjoying the...
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        Here you guys go, in case you're open. Everyone is more than welcome if you drive your e30. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1138216292896786/
                        See you there[emoji2]

Sent from my Note5

Comment

In for a Tuesday meet! Car life is tough when ya work weekends

Comment

i wish there was a E30 meet in Hawaii:(

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

https://www.facebook.com/events/1138216292896786/
                              I'll be there! Let's definitely keep this topic of an LA monthly meet going though! Is there a date this month or next month that works for everyone?

Garage
                              1991 325i
                              1972 R75/5 Cafe

Comment

Working...
                              X