Natur 0192 leatherette??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natur 0192 leatherette??

I'm going to be recovering a set of sport seats to replace the comfort seats in my 325i.

Has anyone sourced a vinyl that matches Natur vinyl closely enough to get away with it?

I've sent for samples of "Natur" vinyl from several companies selling seat covers, and while their vinyl is close, it is not a match. I'd like to avoid recovering the rear seats also in order to match the fronts. I'd like the newly recovered sport seats to match the stock rear seat.

Tia!!
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

dude... i am trying to do the same thing!

Comment

Have you tried GAHH? Local trim shop I use gets their material from GAHH. They recovered just the vinyl seat bottom on my wife's E46, and the color and grain were a perfect match.
      1992 325i Cabrio
      1988 320i Touring
      2000 M5
      1977 530i
      2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
      BMWCCA
      E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
        Have you tried GAHH? Local trim shop I use gets their material from GAHH. They recovered just the vinyl seat bottom on my wife's E46, and the color and grain were a perfect match.
        actually i have not. thanks. i'll call them for a sample.
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
        X