X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Robots5 View Post
      I saw the badge. I like it. Do you have the badge without the clips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      So here's the deal, the badges all come with clips on the back. You will have to cut them off yourself, but it's pretty easy with a set of pliers to bend them back and forth until the metal snaps. We could do it for you if you'd like but we may have to charge a little extra if everyone wants to have us cut the backs.
      M Technic Badge Replicas for sale
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=336902

Comment

I want to put screws that fasten to the grill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        E30///318is Hartge

Comment

I would like to buy one.
          sigpic

Comment

I need a couple sets, please.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Ok guys, we are ready to ship!
              The prices are as follows:
              1 badge - $45 with $1.50 PP fee or gift
              2 badges - $80 with $2.75 PP fee or gift
              Shipping with tracking - $6

PM me if you have any questions, and if you want to pick up instead of shipping that's also an option!
              Last edited by KingjGar; 08-25-2015, 01:18 PM. Reason: Paypal fees

Comment

Originally posted by robrez
                When did PayPal start charging sellers 10%?
                Idk, I don't really use it that's what I was told.. what are the right numbers I don't mind changing it..

Edit: found the correct fee costs...
                Last edited by KingjGar; 08-25-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

maybe I missed how to order? whats your paypal?
                  Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                  http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by KingjGar View Post
                    Ok guys, we are ready to ship!
                    The prices are as follows:
                    1 badge - $45 with $1.50 PP fee or gift
                    2 badges - $80 with $2.75 PP fee or gift
                    Shipping with tracking - $6

PM me if you have any questions, and if you want to pick up instead of shipping that's also an option!
                    What if a guy wanted two sets of badges, trunk and grill, for two cars? Would you be willing to discount some?
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
                      maybe I missed how to order? whats your paypal?
                      I was asking people to pm me but, my paypal is thegwhat@gmail.com. Just leave me your info in the notes and I'll confirm when it's shipped.

Comment

So I just picked up a set of the badges and I have to say, I'm super impressed! They look factory, the colors are spot on, and the quality is great too. Compared to other replicas out there, these are by far the best looking. For $80 a set, I think it's a bargain for what they bring to the car.

I know people are concerned about people stealing them but wake up people, if crooks really want something from your car, they'll get it regardless. I will say that the metal tabs are long enough and with a little creativity, they won't be going anywhere.

Above all, good job and whoever buys them won't be disappointed.

Comment

Just picked up a set of the badges as well. Thought some of you might want to see the differences between the oem badge and the replica.

The top one is my original oem badge that's 24 year old and the colors have faded. The bottom one is the new replica.

The "M Technic" letters look spot on in shape and size. The paint isn't perfect, but there is a disclaimer in the original post mentioning these are hand painted. The "BMW" letters do look slightly different as the manufacturing process was probably different. You can notice a recessed outline with those characters. Realistically no one would notice the difference when driving down the road :D

I bought a set to keep as a spare just in case. For $80 bucks a pair, seems like a good replica badge to me and I'm happy with them.

Comment

I'm going to SoCal Euro Fest this weekend if anyone is interested in picking up some badges I'll have a few with me for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by EYM3 View Post
                              Just picked up a set of the badges as well. Thought some of you might want to see the differences between the oem badge and the replica.

The top one is my original oem badge that's 24 year old and the colors have faded. The bottom one is the new replica.

The "M Technic" letters look spot on in shape and size. The paint isn't perfect, but there is a disclaimer in the original post mentioning these are hand painted. The "BMW" letters do look slightly different as the manufacturing process was probably different. You can notice a recessed outline with those characters. Realistically no one would notice the difference when driving down the road :D

I bought a set to keep as a spare just in case. For $80 bucks a pair, seems like a good replica badge to me and I'm happy with them.
                              Originally posted by C_x_P View Post
                              So I just picked up a set of the badges and I have to say, I'm super impressed! They look factory, the colors are spot on, and the quality is great too. Compared to other replicas out there, these are by far the best looking. For $80 a set, I think it's a bargain for what they bring to the car.

I know people are concerned about people stealing them but wake up people, if crooks really want something from your car, they'll get it regardless. I will say that the metal tabs are long enough and with a little creativity, they won't be going anywhere.

Above all, good job and whoever buys them won't be disappointed.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like em!

Comment

PM sent

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

Working...
                                X