Uber car service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uber car service

How often do you use it? How much better has it made your life?

Discuss.
    Originally posted by TSI
    ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
    OEM+

i dont but i remember i was going back to some girls place in brooklyn using uber. she used the app and they arrived within minutes.

was fingerbanging her gushy gushy wet wet on the way back to her place.
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
      was fingerbanging her gushy gushy wet wet on the way back to her place.
      Lol

Ive used uber its convenient in nyc. they will even wait for you if u just have to run in somewhere. the driver i had was pretty cool. all in all i would use them again. it beats having to flag down a cab in a busy area. somtimes that takes forever.
      my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

i use uber and lyft in Los Angeles frequently. Much faster than a car or cab service.

I've used uber in NYC and it was the same, way faster than a cab/car and not very expensive. Lyft is much cheaper but I don't know if you have that on your side of the country yet.

Better and cheaper than drinking and driving.
        sigpic

Comment

Enjoy it while it lasts

The only reason Uber is better right now is because they are basically gypsy cabs skirting regulation. When everyone has to play by the same rules they will just be some other cab.
          Back to my roots

Comment

Hopefully regulations change to suit the technology.

Hopefully.

Comment

Working...
            X