Korman Open House, March 17th!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korman Open House, March 17th!!

To all you NC people and anyone who wants to venture out, Korman is having their Open House on March 17th. For those who don't know we all hang out, look at the cars, eat food, win door prizes....everything. It really is an awsome time. I should have posted up earlier but I forgot
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Man, I wish I would have known sooner, I already have plans for next Saturday, but I would definitely like to visit there, and see if they can source an engine for me...
    Slicktop City!

Comment

St. Patty's Day? I'll be pounding pints of Guiness all day.
      Kevin Gibson
      90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
        Man, I wish I would have known sooner, I already have plans for next Saturday, but I would definitely like to visit there, and see if they can source an engine for me...
        Oh yeah, they can $ource an engine$$$$ for you$$$$ :)

What engine are you looking for??? I have my sources too... :)

Bret

Comment

I will be attending - black 90 325i, lowered on bottle caps. If there is a dyno I may bring the 968...also provided I get it back together. If anyone is looking to hang out after the meet, I live in Greensboro and would be happy to hit up the bar scene, club, whatever.

Wes

Comment

bret when do you need those tools. hopefully (fingers crossed) i can have my car back together for the second time in 2 weeks and actually have it not shake this time, within the next couple days and id like to get this stuff back to you. and maybe get some other stuff and not pay you for it till the summer... pleeeaaaassse
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
              bret when do you need those tools. hopefully (fingers crossed) i can have my car back together for the second time in 2 weeks and actually have it not shake this time, within the next couple days and id like to get this stuff back to you. and maybe get some other stuff and not pay you for it till the summer... pleeeaaaassse
              whats up with your car man?

Comment

I am actually going to have to turn down my committment. I promised the lady-friend that I would go to the beach with her about a month ago without thinking :( . I hope its a good event that I will be missing!

Wes

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                  whats up with your car man?
                  once i get it done ill post up the full story, really its just a clutch job that has taken an ungodly amount of time
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                  X