Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still surprised you guys have beards just cause you don't like shaving. You must not be doing it right. It's satisfying and feels good to shave.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      Still surprised you guys have beards just cause you don't like shaving. You must not be doing it right. It's satisfying and feels good to shave.
      That's an extra 3 minutes I can sleep in the morning.

I'm a wake up, shower, dress, and get to work as soon as possible kind of person in the morning. If I'm up, I might as well be making money.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Ahh you're one of them. The no love for the simple things in life kind of person.

We all know what you realllyy do with those three extra minutes in the morning. You're not hiding anything from us.

Comment

No beard for me. My GF hates it, certainly during the 'private' time :D

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post

It's not that at all for me, this is the first time my beard connected to my mustache and I've been diggin it, I plan on joining the Navy so I won't get a chance to beard again, but I don't mind the clean cut look rather like it. But at the moment I enjoy the badassness that comes with the beard.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399083088.756808.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	7165369

e24 e9 e30
            IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Ayyee I cant connect to my starch either. Im only 19 though so I have plenty of time for that shit to connect.

Awesome joining the navy btw

Comment

I have hit the point of how long I want my beard(6.5"), I trimmed it back 2" from 8.5ish", I cannot stand sleeping with beard in my eyes. If I did not shape and trim I think my beard would be at around 12" or so. I do miss having a shorter beard around 2", easy to take care of and does not whip my face with the window open.
                Attached Files
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Anyone with updates??

Comment

I have decided I am going to be good ol' Abe for Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by hammrdwn510 View Post
                      Anyone with updates??
                      yup heres mine.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Working...
                      X