Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You steal my card info......and buy that??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You steal my card info......and buy that??

So......R3V family,

My card info was stolen somehow (more on that in a minute.......) and the decided they were fat.....so they bought this stuff......

WHAT LOSER FAT PEOPLE BUY

I noticed a weird charge on my bank statement, weird because the description wasn't a company name....it was a 888-xxx-xxxx.com.

So I called it and talked to an Indian....(I'm not racist)......named Josh Cruise....(Cough BULLSHIT Cough)........

This guy had all my info, name, address, said I bought this stuff on Friday from that website. Anyways I rip him a new asshole, (eat all the curry chicken you want now, it won't hurt coming out) and demanded my money back.........supposedly i'll see it in 7-10 business days........Riiiiiiiiiight.

HOW DID THEY GET MY INFO!?

Yes I shop online, but rarely if EVER buy anything if it's not Paypal. And I use EFT to pay bills but that's it. I'll admit I'm technologically illiterate compared to most, but I'm beside myself right now.

Rant over-
    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

u racist fat bastard
    sigpic

Comment

Credit card database information breaches (large and small), or the number got skimmed somehow. You can install a skimming device on anything people usually trust to read mag stripes. So, it could be a gas station or ATM. Or, you can have someone actively skimming cards, like at a restaurant, by way of a stripe reader.

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Most cards are now stolen off major companies servers. So you use your card in a store, then eventually it gets stolen when said business gets hacked.

Target had this happen last Christmas season where millions of numbers got stolen, all supposedly safe transactions made in person.
        Back to my roots

Comment

So someone uses your credit card info online and you proceed to call the company and "rip a new asshole" to the poor dude that answers the phone? Regardless of his nationality, that's a dick move...period. Call your credit card company and dispute the charge, don't freak out on the company who is also the victim in this situation.

Comment

So.......just luck of the draw I guess.

But really, come on.....you got someones number, and you buy that?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
              So someone uses your credit card info online and you proceed to call the company and "rip a new asshole" to the poor dude that answers the phone? Regardless of his nationality, that's a dick move...period. Call your credit card company and dispute the charge, don't freak out on the company who is also the victim in this situation.
              This was my bank card, when "Josh Criuse" answered I asked what his company name was and he said, "Customer Support"........I said no.....Whats your company name not your department, and he again repeated "Customer Support". I said you expect me to believe that's your company name and when you charge my card it comes up as an 800 number?

It was a scam, plain and simple, I asked to speak to a manager, he said I couldn't, I asked to speak to billing department, he said I couldn't.......Trust me, he wasn't the victim.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
                u racist fat bastard
                :nice:
                sigpic

Comment

I get notices from my credit card company via phone call and then I press a button to dispute it. It's fucking awesome. then they send you a new card and cancel the last one. Sucks sometimes because when I was in Vegas they put a block on it when I was at the strip club until I called and confirmed. Well I was too drunk to care and the hoes didn't get no money, so sucks for them.
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

yeah it has been cancelled and claim has been filed.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would have bought e30 parts. Know your victim.
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                        So.......just luck of the draw I guess.

But really, come on.....you got someones number, and you buy that?
                        It was a test purchase. I doubt they actually wanted that. They make a small purchase that won't raise red flags and then proceed to rape you :giggle:

Comment

OP Really was just taking ambien and bought some weight loss pills in his sleep cause hes a fat fuck.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                            This was my bank card, when "Josh Criuse" answered I asked what his company name was and he said, "Customer Support"........I said no.....Whats your company name not your department, and he again repeated "Customer Support". I said you expect me to believe that's your company name and when you charge my card it comes up as an 800 number?

It was a scam, plain and simple, I asked to speak to a manager, he said I couldn't, I asked to speak to billing department, he said I couldn't.......Trust me, he wasn't the victim.
                            He's a guy making a living. I would have said, "Ok, I'll dispute the charge with my bank, goodbye". Yelling at people just doing their jobs (no matter how you feel about the company) isn't right IMO. Maybe I've just done enough shitty jobs in my youth to understand how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                              I would have bought polo shirts and ExtenZe. Know your victim.
                              Fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X