No announcement yet.

Richmond Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can probably round up about 5 more guys from around here to come out. depends on their schedule though.

I am more than willing to host this at my house and then head out for a drive or something. maybe grill some burgers here if anyone is interested.

I live off of the staples mill exit off of 64 for anyone interested in that plan.

Comment

Originally posted by tomgt325 View Post
      ....a supercharged s50 isn't exactly slow though.
      Depends on what the other guy has...

I could probably make a meet. My M3 is gone, but I'm back to daily driving my 325i!
      -Kevin
      '89 325i sedan - '90 325i coupe w/ S50 '88 535i - '87 325i sedan - (2) '91 325i verts - '85 318i sedan - '91 318is - Current BMWs
      '65 Lincoln Continental - '70 Cadillac Sedan DeVille - '71 Chevy C10 - '91 Mazda Miata - '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Current Non-BMWs
      www.flimflamspeed.com - www.flimflammedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by FlodaM3 View Post
        Depends on what the other guy has...

I could probably make a meet. My M3 is gone, but I'm back to daily driving my 325i!
        glad you finally sold the m3!!

this is looking like it might actually be a good turn out!

btw, i'm down for your house phil

Comment

some of my friends have to work on saturday but they have off sunday, does sunday work for people here or would you guys want to keep it on saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by RVA e30 View Post
            some of my friends have to work on saturday but they have off sunday, does sunday work for people here or would you guys want to keep it on saturday?
            as long as we can use your house, i'm fine with sunday.

oh and btw, if anybody needs directions just pm me or RVA e30.

Comment

If it's going to be Sunday, I might be able to make it. It just depends on how far along I am on my exhaust.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Cant make it sunday, but if that works for others go for it. Ill make the next one, car sounds like shit with an exhaust leak right now anyways.

Sunday NASA is doing an autox at Langley speedway in Hampton if anyones interested, unfortunately i cant make that event either...

If the Saturday date holds up ill be there with at least one other e30 with me (aka - LETS GO FOR SATURDAY!)

Comment

I can only do Saturday also, same is true for for my buddy with the 2002 the was at the last meet.

Comment

Saturday it is then, maybe around 2?

also for anyone interested I got my s50 in the car yesterday, hopefully I will have some time to work on it this week and get her started.

Comment

Sounds good, I'll be there. Should I bring anything, food etc.

Comment

There is a BFc gtg this weekend coming up at Whitemarsh mall and Annarundel mall.

It's at least 125 miles from Richmond but if you like to drive there will be a large crowd most likely. PA,MD and DC/Va will be there as well as Del folks.

If I'm not wrenching I might goto this event.

Comment

directions?

Comment

02stu: if you can bring some chips or something that would be great.

if someone else can get some drinks and I will get some burgers and hot dogs if you guys want.

my address is

2509 cabell ridge ct
                            richmond, VA 23230

if your on 64 going east towards richmond take the staples mill/dickens rd exit and at the stop sign go right. then make your first left onto dickens glen, then make your second left onto cabell ridge ct and my house is about 4 or 5 down and on the right. you will see a black e30 on jackstands and a blue 4 dr e30 in the driveway.

if your on 64 going west then take the staples mill exit then veer to the left to head east. make your first right at the light which is bethlehem and keep going down that till you get to another light which is dickens rd. then make your first right onto dickens glen. then make your second left onto cabell ridge ct and my house is about 4 or 5 down and on the right.

you will see a black e30 on jackstands and a blue 4 dr e30 in the driveway.

Comment

i'll bring drinks....any requests?

btw i can't buy beer being i am not 21:(

so if someone else wants to bring that.....

Comment

?
                                Last edited by jjje28; 06-11-2015, 01:27 PM. Reason: wrong info

Comment

Working...
                                X