Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD! FS 1987 BMW 325 E30 5-Speed 4 Door - $2000

Located in northeast PA (Wilkes-Barre)

1987 BMW 325 (e) E30 5-speed 4 door sedan with 181,xxx miles. Runs and drives, HOWEVER I didn't get ANY maintenance records when I bought the car and I wouldn't drive it regularly without changing the timing belt first. Also, it comes with a new front-end rebuild kit that still needs to be installed. Check engine and anti-lock dash lights are illuminated.

Interior: Beautiful. Crack-free dash, nice sport seats, M-tech wheel, even has nice red seat belt receivers, which are usually faded pinkish-tan. Full tool kit. Shifter boot is incorrect and doesn't fit well, though.

Body: Has dents and dings, but nothing catastrophic. Front bumper, valance, and aftermarket right fender were just replaced. All the bumper trim (except driver side rear, long story) was repainted with Eastwood Rat Rod Black over PPG sealer. The primer spots you see are where there were scrapes down the side of the body down to bare metal that started to rust. I sand blasted those spots down to clean metal and the primer you see is PPG DP40 epoxy. I didn't bondo anything, and I don't believe there is any bondo on the car. Any rust I saw is minimal and pictured. Rear wheel lips are rust free. Missing lower front plastic lip (won't need it if you use the front spoiler). Thule roof rack.

Extras: Used hood, decklid, rear spoiler, front air dam (stripped to bare plastic, needs some work), two brand-new tires, set of 4 Basketweaves all w/good tires, 3 extra bottlecap wheels, an OE radio/cassette, plus other miscellaneous stuff.

Last edited by krazcustoms; 12-21-2014, 09:01 AM. Reason: Car sold

Sold
    Last edited by krazcustoms; 12-21-2014, 09:04 AM.

Comment

More pics

Sold
      Last edited by krazcustoms; 12-21-2014, 09:05 AM.

Comment

More pics

Sold
        Last edited by krazcustoms; 12-21-2014, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Figured I'd mention the car has snow tires on the rear!!

Comment

Seems like a fair price. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
              Seems like a fair price. GLWS

Thanks. I thought for sure it would have sold instantly.

Comment

Found an extra basketweave (wheel only, no center or tire) to throw in with the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by krazcustoms View Post
                  Found an extra basketweave (wheel only, no center or tire) to throw in with the deal.
                  Do you still have the car forsale? Where are you located? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mini612 View Post
                    Do you still have the car forsale? Where are you located? Thanks
                    Last edited by krazcustoms; 12-21-2014, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazcustoms View Post
                      Car is STILL for sale. In Pennsylvania.
                      If only I live closer, I'd buy this today.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X