Brilliantrot S50 e30 Coupe. ***All Pics Added*** PRICE DROP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliantrot S50 e30 Coupe. ***All Pics Added*** PRICE DROP

Today I am offering up my 1990 s50 swapped e30 coupe for sale. This is the e30 you’ve been waiting for. I’ve owned several e30’s in the past but this one is my favorite by far in every way. I’ve owned it for a little over two years and it started out as a bone stock 325i with its original m20 and tan interior. It was in great condition when I purchased it but I ended up improving it everywhere I could.
    This e30 has the best of both worlds and the ultimate sleeper. It has the looks and ride quality of a stock e30 but you have the power of an m3 when you get on the gas pedal. Definitely an awesome daily driver as it sits now. It has never let me down and it always get compliments almost everywhere I go.

List of modifications/Info/things you should know:

Under the hood:

S50- Has approx 90k miles on it. Came from a friends e30 that was rear ended. I did a gasket refresh on it along with new chain pensioner, manifold studs and nuts, new coolant hoses, several other things I can’t remember right now.
    E36 m3 Steering rack: This really improved the steering of the car making it more enjoyable to drive as well.
    318is/m3 firewall wiring harness cover: Really cleans up the look of the bay.

Drivetrain:

The s50 is mated to a ZF transmission
    New shifter bushings
    Shift pins were all refreshed to eliminate the 5th gear lean that zf transmissions are notorious for.
    All gears shift like butter
    3.25 ratio LSD perfect balance for local and highway driving.
    New transmission mounts/guibo/CSB

Exhaust:

Raceland headers to a custom full 3” v-band stainless exhaust (not cheap) to a vortex muffler
    surprisingly not as loud as you might think. Idle is whisper quiet. Sounds amazing when you’re getting on it.
    Suspension:
    All stock and in good condition. My favorite part about this car is that it is solid. No annoying clanks and clunks when you hit bumps in the road. Just a nice solid thump like it should be. A bushing refresh isn’t necessary for at least another 15k miles.
    Brakes: Pads and rotors were changed 5-6k Miles ago.

Body:

99 % Rust free. I say that because the passenger door keyhole was violated before my ownership by someone trying to break into it and that caused the surrounding area to bubble up. Like I said before, it is very solid. It has it’s dings and dents here and there but nothing obnoxious that needs attention immediately.

Paint:

The paint isn’t perfect. It has its faded areas where clear coat appears to be peeling but still overall in very good shape.

Interior:

Interior is damn near perfect. Seriously, I love getting into this and just admiring how clean it is. Dashboard is 100%crack free. Everything honestly looks new once you sit inside.
    Black interior
    M tech 1 Steering wheel
    M-tech stitching shift boot
    ZHP shift knob
    Euro Clock
    Working glove box
    100% functioning sunroof
    e36 Window switches
    e46 style key (x2) with working keyless entry
    100% functional gauge cluster with red needles and chrome rings.
    OEM e46 convertible floor mats front + rear
    V2.0 wire cup holder from the member on here. Love it
    Bluetooth pioneer headunit matches nicely with the amber lighting, amp in trunk, 4 pioneer speakers (components in front, coaxial in rear) sound system is more than enough. Bluetooth connectivity is also a great touch. Music starts playing from your phone when you turn the car on. No messy aux wire hanging around.

Things you should know.

-Heat works great. AC compressor is not installed. All the lines are there, you’ll just need to convert to e36 fittings.
    - The car just recently started pulling to the right. Not sure why. (fixed as of 12-19-2014)
    - Clutch only has approx 15k miles on it but the throw out bearing just started whining.
    -It doesn't like cold starts. Takes two tries to fire up when cold.

I'm asking for $8,500. Car is located in Woodbridge NJ. Not in a rush to sell this but I will entertain offers. It's not perfect but it is one of the more proper e30's I've seen around.

Feel free to Call/text/PM me with any questions you have. Reach me at
    908-494-7238

A drive through the Watchung Reservation
    Last edited by navid41691; 01-21-2015, 08:51 AM.

this car is so awesome!~ ive ridden in this, and it is a beast! GLWS buddy, hope it goes to a good home.
    www.instagram.com/snwmble
    #snwmble

Current:
    '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
    '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
    '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
    '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
    '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
    '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
    '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
    '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
      this car is so awesome!~ ive ridden in this, and it is a beast! GLWS buddy, hope it goes to a good home.
      Thanks man. Just fyi, when I sell the car, our friendship still stands.

I'm slacking on pics, but if anyone want's to check it out before they are posted, feel free to shoot me a message.

Comment

Wait you leaving the e30 scene?

Comment

Worth every penny, right there!

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
            Wait you leaving the e30 scene?
            Temporarily yeah :/

Originally posted by E30stan View Post
            Worth every penny, right there!
            Thanks man!

Bump! All pics Added as of 12-20-14

Comment

Sorry if irrelevant...but how are you using that key?
              ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

Clean looking swap. Looks like it was put in there from the factory! Would have contact you if you were remotely closer! Goodluck

Comment

Good deal
                  1991 349is (wadded up)
                  1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
                  2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
                  1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
                  1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
                  2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

Looks like a great price and a great car. Wish I had $8500 bucks right now.

Comment

exactly what im looking for ... if only my Cobra was sold ... crap

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin_Button View Post
                        Sorry if irrelevant...but how are you using that key?
                        Retrofitted an e30 key to an aftermarket e46 style key I found online somewhere long ago.

Originally posted by keada714 View Post
                        Clean looking swap. Looks like it was put in there from the factory! Would have contact you if you were remotely closer! Goodluck
                        Originally posted by Pipes View Post
                        Good deal
                        Originally posted by MvancE30 View Post
                        Looks like a great price and a great car. Wish I had $8500 bucks right now.
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by nitrojunk View Post
                        exactly what im looking for ... if only my Cobra was sold ... crap
                        Hey who know, give me a call if it does soon!

Comment

Jesus its like a clone of my car...but yours is much cleaner...

Its like what I want my car too look like one day. wow. Jeolous.

GLWS someone is getting a goddamned steal.
                          1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                          1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                          1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                          1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                            Jesus its like a clone of my car...but yours is much cleaner...

Its like what I want my car too look like one day. wow. Jeolous.

GLWS someone is getting a goddamned steal.

Haha just checked yours out, you're right. Thanks brotha.

Comment

pm'd / emailed you again.

Comment

Working...
                              X