No announcement yet.

Washington gets rid of sexist words.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet madison let the second 'national' bank into existence. Politics is politics and the idea of representation for the great good long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      What do you expect from a woman who wouldn't take her husbands name?

/sexism
      This.

Tangent: what happens when two people with hyphenated last names get married? What happens when their kids get married to other kids of hyphenators? They're practically guaranteed to never be able to play professional sports.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

They'd also run out of space on scantron papers
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
          I think this has been going on for a while.

Clip from James Madison's wiki:

Seems like the same ole same ole.... going on for... Oh... about 229 years. I think it is a issue when you allow the majority of people to vote on things in the government... you know... a 'democracy'.

More people probably care about wopersons than about our financial situation, so that is what ends up getting voted on. In my state we just made abortions and pitbulls illegal and now require voter id's.

'The will of the people'.
          That's a great example of Obamacare and other social welfare programs. But in this case, literally no one gives an actual fck about the words used in Washington except these assclowns. This is pure, unadulterated waste.

Comment

Bullshit AND cowshit.

Did I get that right?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X