The Zimmie Verdict is in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone who is capable of intelligence please respond to this:

If you had a son, who was black- or any color for that matter, how would you you tell him to respond to a person following him at night?

Where I used to live 'the boys' would rob/beat up people down by the railroad tracks. Avoid that section of town.

Where I live now 'the boys' do not wear saggy jeans and tupac shirts, but rather drive big trucks with confederate flags. There are hardly any black folks.

Is there a chance some racist redneck would shoot my black son one night in the middle of town? Yes. Is there a chance that redneck would claim 'self-defense' and not go to trail because his wifes-brothers-cousins-husban is the DA? Yes. Thank goodness for these 'stand your ground' laws.

It is pretty much the same thing I tell my girlfriend:

Never walk alone. Make sure somebody knows where you are going and what time you should be back. Don't talk to anyone following you, call the cops FIRST. Mace + crazy keychain brass knuckle knife thing if they touch you. Call the cops THEN text me while still on the phone if anything weird is happening. Leave the .38 at home if you are drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
      If you had a son, who was black- or any color for that matter, how would you you tell him to respond to a person following him at night?
      Run home. Don't confront them, get the hell out of there. Don't hide in the bushes and jump them in a half assed attempt at self defense. You get shot doing silly things like that. Hypothetical situation that is though, we don't know exactly what happened in this one. What we do know though is a jury found at least some reasonable doubt.
      Last edited by cale; 08-12-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

Sept. 9, 2013
        George Zimmerman is being held by police after a domestic incident involving a gun, police said today.

Police in Lake Mary, Florida, said that Zimmerman is being held at a residence of a relative on suspicion of domestic battery of his estranged wife. There is a gun present at the home and police are investigating whether it was used, they said.
        Well that didn't take long. Maybe she was wearing a hoodie?

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
          Well fuck.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Sorry, but I tend to discount anything either party in a divorce says about the other party unless there is proof (such as a police report) to back it up. I think we should take this with a grain of salt, as what is said during divorce hearings is trumped up. The most brutal character assassinations happen during divorces so one side can get ahead of the other. Thats all this is for, so she can get a police report to get ahead ahead of him in a divorce, and show good cause to take more than 50% of what ever he has left. Also prolly to separate her self from any kind of financial responsibility should a civil suit ensue.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Also seems your link jumped the gun......... NO Gun was involved in the incident say police

No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.

Yet another troll fail
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

If he had shot a white girl in a hoodie he would be on death row.

im know im late to the party but JZ shouldn't be free
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                X