No announcement yet.

regular cars review: E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite part was the "It's like banging the prom queen except she's 41, 4 kids deep and out of options"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

barely watchable video

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
        My favorite part was the "It's like banging the prom queen except she's 41, 4 kids deep and out of options"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I've banged some of the above - there ain't nothing wrong with it! ;D

I found it amusing. Maybe a little off in spots, but overall, I think it was a fair review of the E30. It is a great way into the car enthusiast experience.

I've owned my E30 for 22 months, and I love the everlasting hell out of it. This car makes me as happy as my my first car - a 1997 VW Golf TD. Although I liked 4/5ths of my cars before the E30 (the only one I disliked was a Mazda 626 I owned for a few months - only bought it to appease my wife at the time), I haven't been this in love with a car for a long time.

In 22 months, I've tackled a lot of jobs I've never done before - timing belt, water pump, rear subframe... and its been a rewarding experience.
        Estoguy
        1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

I'm glad everyone in the comments is saying these things are impossible to work on, and expensive to maintain. Keeps the fuckheads out of the hobby, and of course prices down.

Comment

my uncles 2006 330i broke a lot E30's are trash
            - 90 325is

Comment

Working...
            X