The r3v motorcycle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downz View Post
    those R9Ts are bad ass! buddy has one, thing is a blast, really diggin the new racer version

The Racer is pretty cool. Too bad they went cheap on the front forks.

Comment

nice bike !
      I have a 74 Yamaha RD250.... love the 2 strokes.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDelphin View Post
        nice bike !
        I have a 74 Yamaha RD250.... love the 2 strokes.
        lol you cant say that without posting some pics guy! lets see that bad boy, I still miss my RD350 I had, still looking for a 400 project

Comment

Bought this on friday and drove it 288 miles home.. I didnt think that one through, but it was the most ive ever smiled while being extremely uncomfortable.

I originally wanted a s1000RR BUT i couldn't pass up the deal i got for one of my dream bikes.

no regrats.
          Attached Files
          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
          LSx e36TI coming soon
          Originally posted by s0urce
          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Congrats.
            Does it blast you with heat like the 899? I love those ducks but some got toasty when I rode them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
              Congrats.
              Does it blast you with heat like the 899? I love those ducks but some got toasty when I rode them.
              Honestly, I've read about people saying that its so hot. Just dont touch that screw where your knee would be under the tank. THAT is as hot as they say it is, other than that, its warmer than normal but nothing outrageous. Not really a bike meant for traffic.
              LSx e36TI coming soon

Comment

Honestly with the big bikes, I find that most get hot but something about ducati fairings in the past directed a little bit more towards the ridetr. Still, I love that bike one of the best looking bar none. Plus the sound, all the Japanese sound similar but those ducks...;D;D

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
                  Honestly with the big bikes, I find that most get hot but something about ducati fairings in the past directed a little bit more towards the ridetr. Still, I love that bike one of the best looking bar none. Plus the sound, all the Japanese sound similar but those ducks...;D;D
                  I guess it all depends on the riders size. I'm 5'11" and about 175, I was stuck in some traffic and a couple lights the other day, was a little toasty, but not enough to not see that thing parked in my backyard when I'm not on it. I wish the sound transferred well over video or sound clips. Its 100% different sounding in person.
                  LSx e36TI coming soon

Comment

Anyone have any experience on a ~2000 ducati monster 750?
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by nbio View Post
                      I know some people ride on here, let's see some pictures

My 1986 Honda VF500 Interceptor

really a great bike. bought it in may, 13,000 miles

This bike is now for sale!
                      like, so beautiful
                      liên thông đại học
                      liên thông đại học thương mại
                      liên thông học viện tài chính
                      văn bằng 2 mầm non
                      liên thông đại học sư phạm hà nội
                      liên thông đại học công nghiệp hà nội

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Anyone have any experience on a ~2000 ducati monster 750?
                        I dont, however I know they can be maintenance queens with the carbs and timing belts.

Sprinnnngggg.

Comment

Love that FZ-10

Comment

Yo Downz check it. Ive been lost since I sold my e30 but ive still been plugging away at this Rd build. Finally finished the engine! 4k later that is lol. Sent he entire bike to power/paint and got the new spec 2 chambers jet hot coated. Ill post more pics once shes done.

49 likes, 4 comments - Guillermo Rodriguez (@s13guille) on Instagram: "Everything I do is A1 quality only. 😎 #RD400 #2stroke #built #Yamaha #vintage Built by #TeamSc..."
                            Last edited by e30 gangsta; 06-12-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Picked up pretty much this exact bike a couple weeks back. Has heidenau k60 tires though.
                              Originally posted by codyep3
                              I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                              2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                              1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                              1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                              2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                              2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                              2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                              2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                              2010 F650gs twin
                              2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                                Yo Downz check it. Ive been lost since I sold my e30 but ive still been plugging away at this Rd build. Finally finished the engine! 4k later that is lol. Sent he entire bike to power/paint and got the new spec 2 chambers jet hot coated. Ill post more pics once shes done.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTcEHl5l-6r/
                                Oh hell yea man, that thing is looking mint! And will ride like new, I'm jealous, I still want an RD for my personal cafe, although i just recently picked up the long lost cousin to that bike, roughly in the motor dept

After riding my buddies banshee up north, I decided it was time to get my own, picked up this one for 1250! Def needs some work, but its got some good mods on it already, nerf bars, toomey T5s, brand new tires. Gonna hopefully ride it for the rest of the summer w/o any issues the way it is now, then tear her down in the fall and return it mostly back to stock cosmetically, I hate what people do to these things with the race cut fenders/dune/glamis shit, its like a pitbull with its ears clipped, Ive got a front fender for it, but its all stained/faded, so I'm attempting to restore that one at the moment, b/c I'm cheap lol

May port the heads on it, nothing to crazy, I want it reliable and versatile like my WR, has similar mods to my buddies, and that one is plenty fast.

The day I picked it up, god it was awful, PO had some obsession with the number 69, had a ford badge on the front, ghetto rigged a bunch of shit, just all around terrible things done to it

Spent some time cleaning it up, taking all the stupid fuck head stickers off of it, fixing some things etc. Then I bought a frame off a guy on offer up (my new fav app/obsession) for 50 bux, as mine had the head light tabs cut off, as well as a bunch of other shit wrong with it. When I went to pick it up, the guy told me he had a bunch of other parts he wanted get rid of for 125, so the next night I went and picked it all up, and it was like Christmas!

Couldnt believe the deal I got, paddles/rims, plastics, swing arms, a TON of shit for these things, so after giving some to my buddy and keeping some for myself, I sold off what I didnt need to a local yard

Been a good month ha! I havent been posting much, as I havent built a bike since that XS, been laying low, just riding alot and playing with my new toys ;D
                                Last edited by bikerbill2021; 06-12-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X