Clear All

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
    My car. Thanks for the pics man.

Taylor
    more info on this car. suspension and wheels? looks lovely

Comment

Originally posted by simplyclean325i View Post
      Dumped and type A's. Actually going to be my setup hopefully by bimmerfest. And a few other things. Glad my car is finally beginning to make it in pictures. Need to start tying up the loose ends.
      '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
      '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
      Is that thing on air?

Comment

Coils on shortened housings, GC hardware, GC plates

Wheels are 17" Borbet Type A's

Tires are Falken 512's

Taylor
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Damn, missed out big time.

Comment

@r3zzen i saw you on carillo in sb yesterday around 1230 i believe. your car... sex.
            Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
            Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

^Thanks bud! Props go to jahnaboi for the build though. I have been just slowly getting it ready to be a good AutoX/HPDE car...and polished it. Needs another polish and wax, and a new paint job...

Had fun today pulling more stuff from my wrecked AlpineII. Maplight mirror is MINE!! ;-)

I should rep the state of the majority of E30s out there in the world next time and bring my shell :-D

Comment

Why new paint?

Comment

It's a bad Maaco paint job. Needs new trim as that's been painted, paint literally falling off of the IS lip, paint just plain gone in parts of the door sills.... At least it wasn't resprayed another color.

BTW a heads up, if anyone installs a 10" Lukebox, your car rear seat buckles will rattle in their housings....took me an hour to figure that out today. I thought I needed some sound deadening somewhere. Ugh.

Comment

Coils on shortened housings, GC hardware, GC plates

Wheels are 17" Borbet Type A's

Tires are Falken 512's

Taylor
                    looks good, 17x?

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                      It's a bad Maaco paint job. Needs new trim as that's been painted, paint literally falling off of the IS lip, paint just plain gone in parts of the door sills.... At least it wasn't resprayed another color.

BTW a heads up, if anyone installs a 10" Lukebox, your car rear seat buckles will rattle in their housings....took me an hour to figure that out today. I thought I needed some sound deadening somewhere. Ugh.
                      ahahah Thats good to know...

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

looks good, 17x?
                        7.5 :/

I've got a set of 8.5s that I'm getting ready to put on. should look better.

Taylor
                        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

^^ Agreed, 8.5s would look good. What size rubber are you going to run?

Oh hot diggity damn, I can finally stop!! Now I just need 235s in the front, switch the lips around on the RSs, and remove the brake reducer proportioning valve for an adjustable and it should turn as well as stop (once I get the car corner balanced anyway) The 215's up front are just too small, especially compared to the 235s in the rear.

I got it bad though, I am already daydreaming about the AutoX in SB....

Comment

Im going to run my 205/40 Falken 512s. I need the stretch to clear

Taylor

Comment

7.5 :/

I've got a set of 8.5s that I'm getting ready to put on. should look better.

Taylor
                              I wants those 7.5's. Or the 8.5's but I doubt those are on the market.
                              '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                              '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                              Is that thing on air?

Comment

Ben-ooper had the 8.5 for sale, you just fell asleep on those.
                                Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                                I wants those 7.5's. Or the 8.5's but I doubt those are on the market.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X