The Zimmie Verdict is in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
    this case should have never even gone this far. It was all politically and media driven, by people who want to play the race card at any opportunity they can get. Al Sharpton and the NAACP have already started running their mouths. This is the type of situation that disgusts me to be an American. Of course, I am probably considered a racist just by saying that. Thankfully the jury got it right.
    +1

Our very own Commander in Chief- "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

There's no need for statement's like that...
    John Anthony
    e90 m3
    e28- Commuter Spec

Comment

They will not stop dragging this man though the mud, Now the NAACP wants the 0 admin to charge him on Civil Rights Violations at the federal level.

We also have Sports stars coming out with threatening tweets, and all kinds of shit
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by J-aec View Post
        +1

Our very own Commander in Chief- "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

There's no need for statement's like that...
        the president should not be making remarks on an ongoing legal investigation
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

people are ridiculous.

what happened happened, its a tragedy for all. a young man lost his life, and a middle aged mans life has been turned upside down. not only that but Zimmerman will have to live with the reality of killing someone for the rest of his life, and im sure his life will never be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
            oh yea, you mean creepy ass cracker. the only real racial thing ever mentioned in this situation.
            This is the best quote. And Ms Gentel says its not a racist term.
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
              -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

sad thing is he should not have "gotten off" He never should have been arrested charged and tired in the 1st place. Your graphic is very indicative of your ilks ideals, you call Zimmerman a Vigilante, and taking the law into his own hands, yet with a graphic like that you are NO BETTER and actually advocating the same thing if not WORSE.

This man is going to have to go into hiding for the rest of his life and the police had better have given him his weapon back because hes prolly going to need it again from the threats coming from the radical and minority communities from top to bottom.

The sad thing about all this really is this stupid trial and situation got so much National Coverage. The 18 firefighters that died in Arizona and got far less coverage, for DOING FAR MORE things worthy of national news. This bothers me, as I know people that work for the F/S on wild land fire crews and deserve far more attention than a thug that attacked the wrong man. Fires are big deal for many communities through out the west. We still have soldiers serving and dying in Afghanistan. The trial wasn't news, it was a sad spectacle for political gain and further division/distraction of the masses.
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-14-2013, 06:21 PM.
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

^^ Amen.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  To me, this is what people should be fighting about.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/14...hooting-death/
                  Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    This bothers me, as I know people that work for the F/S on wild land fire crews and deserve far more attention than a thug that attacked the wrong man
                    So he was a thug? That's profiling at the least.

Let me be the first to say that thugs don't exist in suburbia.

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post

LOL, I know plenty that think they are, both black, white, and everything in between.

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post

Zimme may not have known but the information that came out durring the trial (that the judge barred from entry into the case) showed little tray tray to be well on his way to a thuggin kinda life style. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, you know what its prolly not a zebra

William Pitt-

Comment

Zimmerman getting his gun back

Good for him.

I'd move out of the country. He can no longer get a job, really live in any normal way, here. I'd get out while the gettin' was good, before Barry revokes my passport, and chill with Eddie S.
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Redfox View Post
                            Not Guilty just as it should be. I didn't see the NAACP crying for justice when O.J. got off.
                            Wow...took the words right out of my mouth.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                            sigpic
                            Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              Zimme may not have known but the information that came out durring the trial (that the judge barred from entry into the case) showed little tray tray to be well on his way to a thuggin kinda life style. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, you know what its prolly not a zebra
                              lol. I would defend him but I'm really neutral about it.
                              I'm just not sure how I feel about the whole thing anymore.
                              The whole thing is sad and retarded

He shouldn't have walked up to the kid, and if he did have to shoot him, he shouldn't have gotten all this media attention.

with that goes to say, if people didn't walk around with sagging pants they wouln't be associated with "thugs" or negative things. No matter how you look at this situation, it's sad at all angles.

Comment

Originally posted by FasterSoonerNow View Post
                                So as far as we know he said he was being followed. Of course at some point the girl on the phone said she was 2 yrs younger and gave a false excuse of why she didn't go to his wake.

We also know that Zimmerman did start to follow Trayvon and was told to stop by police. Now George says he was going back to his car but he has a vested interest in his innocence. We could get Trayvons side but he got shot and died.
                                you obviously just watch the news and believe their BS. Operator never said stop following. read up on it
                                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                                X