Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black man beats white photographer at airport!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanye west is one of those people that if executed the world would be far better off
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Now that IS funny.

As a famous person, one should expect to be followed and harassed.

As a paparazzi, one should expect to be KTFO once in a while.

All in a day's work.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Make terrible music that the simpletons enjoy and expect to have the paparazzi follow you.

Comment

I would have kicked his ass as well. I understand that he is a celebrity and that he needs to expect a certain amount of attention, but I also understand that Kanye is a human being just like the rest of us. If some ass with a camera was fallowing you are while you are simply trying to get through your day like any other person, and keeps sticking a camera in your face and asking you questions after you told him not to talk to you, you would most likely kick off as well.
          Iv seen videos of the "photographers" and they purposefully piss celebrities off just to get a rise out of them in the hopes of getting some interesting pictures.
          Picture of Kanye at LAX $100
          Picture of Kanye at LAX kicking your ass $5000
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

What was he implying about the $250K? That he already payed this guy for an earlier incident, or he's proving that he won't have to?

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
              Kanye west is one of those people that if executed the world would be far better off
              That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.

And that's saying a lot.
              2011 1M Alpine white/black
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Kanye west is a fantastic musican. Paparrazi is a scummy job and they should get beat up more often. And this video is how old? should have posted the one where he hit his head.

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                  Kanye west is a fantastic musican.
                  lol
                  Originally posted by LJ851
                  I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Did you guys even watch the video though? The paparazzi was clearly not even injured and its sad that it was even referred to as a "beating" lol.

BTW I can't stand Kanye but that photographer faked his injuries.
                    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

It musta been a long flight.
                      sigpic

Comment

He should have "stood his ground"
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                          That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.

And that's saying a lot.
                          Whatever
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

Did anyone actually watch the video? Looks like the photographer faked it. Kayne just went up to him and went for his camera and the guy curled up and fell down on his own. How was he "injured"? Doesn't show kayne hitting him at all.
                            Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

kanye is no freddie mercury, but i enjoy some of his songs from time to time.

either way, scumbag paparazzi will get a plea deal from kanyes lawyers and walk away with some fat loot.

if you call this a beating, you need to go back to suburbia and your white picket fence.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                              X