• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see color.
    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      It's not a weak argument, it's the truth.
      Look, I don't know how to make this any simpler for you.

Sharpton and JJ do not make public statements about every injustice involving a black victim. These two barely get into the papers once, maybe twice a year.

Its hypocritical for slammin to whine about S/JJ and that they have no business making public statements about one tragic incident and then espouse manufactured outrage that they haven't commented on a tragic incident involving a white victim.

If he were consistent about his opinion he would be happy about every single day that S/JJ don't make any public statements about anything. Those two don't need any attention, right?

Comment

Will there be rioting in major cities? Beatings? Looting?
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I thought it was more of the fact that Zimmerman got off with no charges at all for killing the Martin whereas, in this scenario, the kids will be facing first degree murder charges. That was why Sharpton and JJ made such a big deal about it. These two cases are like apples and oranges. Now if it went like, white kid was killed by black kids and black kids did not face any charges, I'm sure this would make national news and some sort of outrage would ensue just like how the black population did for Martin.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
          2002 325i - DD
          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Self defence is not getting away with murder
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Self defence is not getting away with murder
              Lol I'm not saying I agree with why they were all up in arms, I'm just saying the situation is totally different. I don't have any objection to the findings of Martins case.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
              Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
              1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
              2002 325i - DD
              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                Look, I don't know how to make this any simpler for you.

Sharpton and JJ do not make public statements about every injustice involving a black victim. These two barely get into the papers once, maybe twice a year.

Its hypocritical for slammin to whine about S/JJ and that they have no business making public statements about one tragic incident and then espouse manufactured outrage that they haven't commented on a tragic incident involving a white victim.

If he were consistent about his opinion he would be happy about every single day that S/JJ don't make any public statements about anything. Those two don't need any attention, right?

Chill, you're getting mad at nothing. Plus the word troll and sarcasm are different things.

These guys should be tried as adults. I don't get how this can happen and how it seems like the kid they're questioning can answer so candidly about something terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  Simple reason, This does not help advance the narrative.
                  Nailed it!!!

Comment

was a bag of skittles involved?

"If I had a son..."
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                      was a bag of skittles involved?

"If I had a son..."
                      Maybe on the shooters side of things
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                        Chill, you're getting mad at nothing. Plus the word troll and sarcasm are different things.

These guys should be tried as adults. I don't get how this can happen and how it seems like the kid they're questioning can answer so candidly about something terrible.
                        Radio on the way home I thought said they would be.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

" 90% of white ppl are nasty. @hatethem"

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
                            " 90% of white ppl are nasty. @hatethem"
                            That tweet right there, with one word changed, would have put George Z behind bars, if not on a table with an IV.

Also, Barry O, where are you?

This is an international affair. Where is the POTUS?

Oh, right, he isn't familiar with the case, and once he got word of it he made a tweet about congress and gun control.

Way to use this to push the agenda.
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Only white people can be racist and guilty of hate crimes amirite

then there is this

Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-22-2013, 06:31 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Only white people can be racist and guilty of hate crimes amirite
                                Atleast racism against whites is earned for the most part. Versus how whites hate just to hate.

The FBI’s “Hate Crime Statistics” for 1999 show that 2,030 whites were arrested that year for “hate crimes” against blacks, compared to 524 blacks who were arrested and charged with a “hate crime” against whites.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, blacks make up 12.8 percent of the population — or about 35.4 million of the country’s 280 million people — so, given the arrest rate versus population percentage, the data indicates that blacks are one-and-a-half times more likely to be arrested for a “hate crime” than whites.
                                I read something in the paper that really confused me the other day. It said that 80 percent of the people in New York are minorities... Shouldn't you not call them minorities when they get to be 80 percent of the population? That's a very white attitude, don't you think? I mean, you could take a white guy to Africa and he'd be like 'Look at all the minorities around here! I'm the only majority. - Louis CK

Comment

Working...
                                X