Navy Yard Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
    Or people blaming the NRA for empowering crazies to commit mass murder. You know, whatever
    you have proof
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Another mass shooting brought to you by the NRA
      Troll much?
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

perpetrated in a GUN FREE ZONE .................... yet again
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Damn better tell my shotguns to keep their wits together and don't go shooting anyone.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

2 coworkers upon hearing this today agreed on the idea that "We should take all guns and just put them somewhere."

I just stood there with an odd look on my face, and exited the room.

I feel sorrow for those who lost their lives. But sadly, every time someone get's shot, BOTH sides try to push their agenda. Why can't people just accept that bad shit happens, and feel sorry for the victims.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              2 coworkers upon hearing this today agreed on the idea that "We should take all guns and just put them somewhere."

I feel sorrow for those who lost their lives. But sadly, every time someone get's shot, BOTH sides try to push their agenda. Why can't people just accept that bad shit happens, and feel sorry for the victims.
              This!
              Originally posted by Roysneon
              I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

you know better than this, and you know why. Not that I dont agree with you for the most part though
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  perpetrated in a GUN FREE ZONE .................... yet again
                  Terrible argument; try again.

Comment

Agreed Gun Free Zone only applies to law abiding folks.

Comment

Another mass shooting brought to you by the NRA

This This This!
                      IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        Terrible argument; try again.
                        Fact of the matter though is it not??

Fairly sure I have made many many "argumets" on this topic that most you anti fire arms people can't seem to keep up with or make a rebuttle that holds water.

The nra has absoultly nothing to do with this. Why are you trying to pin this on them. With the news stores I have been reading about this guy from today. His issues are reading like a aundry list from the tail end of the last debate on this issue.

William Pitt-

Comment

Fact of the matter though is it not??

Fairly sure I have made many many "argumets" on this topic that most you anti fire arms people can't seem to keep up with or make a rebuttle that holds water.

The nra has absoultly nothing to do with this. Why are you trying to pin this on them. With the news stores I have been reading about this guy from today. His issues are reading like a aundry list from the tail end of the last debate on this issue.
                          Sleeve I don't know how to break it down any simpler for you: just because I'm telling you that you're making a terrible argument doesn't mean that I am anti-gun in any way.

I never said anything about the NRA--why are you responding to a well known troll like tjts1? Why can't you figure out who you're replying to?

Comment

So now the news agencies say there was no AR-15 just more sloppy news reporting.

Comment

^
                              Yeah saw that on CNN's web site but at the end of the article they make sure to chronicle all the other national news worthy crimes that involved an AR

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              Sleeve I don't know how to break it down any simpler for you: just because I'm telling you that you're making a terrible argument doesn't mean that I am anti-gun in any way.

I never said anything about the NRA--why are you responding to a well known troll like tjts1? Why can't you figure out who you're replying to?
                              Yes you seem to come across as one of the whishy washy gun people. Gun free zones are where nearly all these instances happen because the chance of running into someone that might be able to meet force with force is much lower. Crazies are crazy that does not mean they are stupid, and it is a fact of the matter, and a factor in the discussion none the less. What you seem to discount as a non issue I see as one of the issues perpetuating these kind of events, not to mention the amount of attention the news gives these tools, that even in death is the attention they wanted, and this is the best way to get it.

Sorry the latter portion of that post was not meant for you, it was in response not as much too the the troll but those that seem to be in agreement with said troll that may not be aware of his trolly status I was posting from my phone and was trying to keep it as brief as possible and should have been more clear

William Pitt-

Comment

Yes you seem to come across as one of the whishy washy gun people. Gun free zones are where nearly all these instances happen because the chance of running into someone that might be able to meet force with force is much lower. Crazies are crazy that does not mean they are stupid, and it is a fact of the matter, and a factor in the discussion none the less. What you seem to discount as a non issue I see as one of the issues perpetuating these kind of events, not to mention the amount of attention the news gives these tools, that even in death is the attention they wanted, and this is the best way to get it.
                                Employers have every right (and plenty of good reasons) to not allow firearms on their property while you are at work. This isn't a gun free zone like a school, so I don't know why you're trying to make some sort of equivalence here, it doesn't fit at all. There were armed security guards in the building, whom he murdered and that is how he acquired a handgun.

Not having the same opinion as you doesn't make me wishy washy.

Sorry the latter portion of that post was not meant for you, it was in response not as much too the the troll but those that seem to be in agreement with said troll that may not be aware of his trolly status I was posting from my phone and was trying to keep it as brief as possible and should have been more clear
                                tjs1 knows exactly what he's doing: trolling. he's yet another member who has sold his e30(s) and only posts in the politics forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X