Tinted tails, what would you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinted tails, what would you pay?

They would be late model (possibly to early if people like them). They would be smoked like how mine were done. Everything would be PPG Global line. Im not sure what the price would be. And I could do a core if this takes off.

Here are what they would look like.

BEFORE:

AFTER
    Last edited by 88BlackS-ETA; 09-25-2014, 04:16 PM.

Feedback Thread

im not sure what i would pay but the color is nice. I wonder what it would look like on a red or white car. Would you do a core charge?

Comment

Where in PA?
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

If you need practice tails, early ones...... ;)
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I'm not sure r3v is big on paying for things that can be fone for practically free. You need to do something a bit more labor intensive to justify that $200 mark up. For example some guy on here sells rebuilt differentials. A refurbished 4.10 lsd he sold for like $700, and consider they go for about $300 just pulled off a car.

Comment

Here go a pair for 125.00 shipped

Comment

People do this themselves with niteshades

Comment

Originally posted by 88BlackS-ETA
                Guess I'll do this one pair and sell them for whatever I can get and not do the tinting anymore. Guess people with E30s would rather have shitty looking cheaply done taillights that will probably flake off in a few years rather then having it done professionally and look great and never flake off.

Thanks for feedback.
                You do great work, but please contain your butthurt in the future my friend. With that being said you're not the only person on here who can point a spray can or wet sand.

Comment

Working...
                X