whats a good forum for the new Mini's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats a good forum for the new Mini's?

I have a friend whos owned his R53 Mini Cooper S for a long time and Im trying to help him take it to the next level. He's owned it forever and now its more of a toy, so we are starting to look at the mods out there and I just want to do research before he starts spending all of his money.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

id say the best bang for the buck would be the supercharger pulley. but just keep in mind the more boost you make in that eaton sc the more heat you build so if you go crazy you might want to look into a water meth kit. get into the s/c and replace the oil in it, they (eaton&mini) say its "eternal lube"which is a lode of poop. its a bit of a bugger to get to but itll keep him out of the spot im in (in need of rebuilding the supercharger). tons of info over at motoring alliance forum
    fun cars for being wrong wheel drive though

Comment

Right hurr good surr.

I deal with Way of WayMotorWorks and the fellows at Out Motoring on a weekly basis. Both good guys to talk with.
      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

AAA's website is probably all you'll need.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
          AAA's website is probably all you'll need.

Comment

For everything MINI, go to "North American Motoring" - http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/ When I owned MINIs (R50 and R56) I was on 'NAM" everyday. Just like I'm on R3V everyday. lol
            sigpic
            1991 318is Alpinweiß II M42

2013 VW Golf R Candy White

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers."

Comment

Pulley is about the cheapest bang for the buck, it just requires pulling the motor half way out or pulling the super charger.
              BroWorks.com Bro is a lifestyle

Comment

Working...
              X