FS- m30 afm with m20 electronics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS- m30 afm with m20 electronics

all you need to do is put your plug in it(take the plug from your afm off and screw it in on this one)
    if you have a cone on your m20 AFM i have brackets that i bent up to mount to the bracket that comes with most cone kits that ill throw in if you want.
    im asking $75
    Last edited by NC325iC; 10-13-2005, 12:06 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

how much to ship to New Hampshire 03077? Now i just have to find some 19# injectors.

Comment

Originally posted by RBBJ325is
      how much to ship to New Hampshire 03077? Now i just have to find some 19# injectors.
      Sorry for the hyjack but I have 19lbers for sale, 4 pintle design from a mustang gt in very good condition. $50 shipped.

Comment

will check about shipping asap
        edit: 10 bucks ups ground
        Last edited by NC325iC; 10-11-2005, 01:37 PM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

i have 6 barely used single pintle 19lbers, will sell for cheaper than what he asked for his since they arent as good

Comment

i will sell the injectors and AFM together for $110 shipped

Comment

anyone?

Comment

ok not for sale anymore

Comment

Working...
                X