DynoMax Super Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DynoMax Super Turbo

Just got my dynomax superturbo with a custom 3" tip mounted up the other day. Broke her in on my 400 mile trek back to school yesterday and Im wicked impressed with the sound of this 50 buck muffler. Highly recomended for anyone with an m42.
    Back to my roots

Dude it's June, why are you going back to school

Comment

He loves education?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
        Just got my dynomax superturbo with a custom 3" tip mounted up the other day. Broke her in on my 400 mile trek back to school yesterday and Im wicked impressed with the sound of this 50 buck muffler. Highly recomended for anyone with an m42.
        Does it drone on the highway?! Mine sure does. Maybe I need to get that tip installed so the exhaust doesn't exit under my ass. Where'd you get the tip? I have been looking for one that is the correct size.
        318is -gone-

Comment

I got conned on the tip at the exhaust shop. THe guy got an excess order or something and charged me like an extra ten bucks or so. No droning whatsoever but the muff only has about 500 on her so that might change. I think that because it exits a ways past the valence (maybe an inch with the tip), that elliviates much of the problem.
          Back to my roots

Comment

post a sound clip/vid

Comment

FWIW Prices have gone up on the Magnaflows. I have a Magnaflow 11215 which I totally love. Tiato has a Magnaflow 11235 which is a bit louder than mine and has a nice burble to it. I think his setup has a high flow cat or so.

The Mufflers do get louder after time.

I think Hamman318is/Morgan has the same Super Turbo and it sounds nice

Comment

Theres already a sound clip on the site here but if I get around to it Ill post one up.
                Back to my roots

Comment

I have the Super Turbo as well. There is no noticeable drone, and I've had it for god knows how long. I've got the drilled intake, and it's still the same sound pattern. Unless you're at WOT, then the sound is a bit louder than stock. At WOT, it's got a unique noise that I just love.

I've got a couple of videos of my car with the muffler, if some of you want to hear it.
                  The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
                    I have the Super Turbo as well. There is no noticeable drone, and I've had it for god knows how long. I've got the drilled intake, and it's still the same sound pattern. Unless you're at WOT, then the sound is a bit louder than stock. At WOT, it's got a unique noise that I just love.

I've got a couple of videos of my car with the muffler, if some of you want to hear it.
                    Post them up. I've yet to hear a good sounding M42.

:D
                    Trevor Ely
                    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Ill have my gf take a vid this weekend on her digital camera. Wont be solid quality but youll get a taste. Anyone care to host it?
                      Back to my roots

Comment

Anyone have a place to host the videos?
                        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

sure, you guys know how to use scp?

I can through an acount my box if you guys can handle linux.
                          Last edited by Paul318iS; 06-18-2006, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul318iS
                            sure, you guys no how to use scp?

I can through an acount my box if you guys can handle linux.
                            english please ;)

Comment

Yes, I have a box that can be used for hosting what ever you want. The only way to get files there is to use scp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_copy
                              Assuming most of you are using windows you can use http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WinSCP

If you are interested, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X