No announcement yet.

This is Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured that it was a very powerful gun. I know one thing, the sight on that gun is off now...

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

some sweet tractor pulling....

good footage around 1:45... ouch...

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Alright, if this is YouTube, this is a fucking explosion. Rocket fuel plant in Henderson, Nevada. My family lived in Carson City at the time, and HEARD it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

i actually watched a documentary on that, the shockwave blew people skyhigh literally.

and suggestion: when posting a link describe the video

Comment

Reboot, anybody remember watching this show? I loved it. 1991 biotch!

/nostalgia

Comment

Video for Clutch's new single, "Electric Worry". Gotta love Clutch.

Comment

by far one of the worst e30 videos on youtube...
                  bmw e30 drifting on the beach, short video about how to do it

Comment

^^ sand + e30 = :tsk:

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
                    R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
                    "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
                    My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

1991 318iS swapped w/ euro S50B32
                      -Michael

Comment

Comment

and this one

Comment

m3 drifter runs himself over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xry5Mam-egY
                            rally corner of death: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiIYEmpWaaQ

Comment

Originally posted by e30 Luv View Post
                              325i with mtech2 kit and a hoodscoop, actually...and i really wanted someone to make that corner...

I = let down :(
                              BRUTE

Comment

Two stroke Japanese bikes on mountain path, happens to be the year I was born :D

I sure wish there was a market for high performance two stroke bikes here in the states ...

Comment

Working...
                                X