Colorado Bimmer Burger Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Bimmer Burger Night

Alright guys the next BBN in Colorado Springs has been put on the scheduled for tomorrow night May 5th at 6pm. It will be held at the Sonic drive-in located off of Garden Of the Gods road just West of I-25. We had a fairly good turn out last time but it would be good to get more people to show. Address is 868 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. I look forward to seeing some new faces.

I'm not sure if there are more sonic locations in denver/ boulder area (since I know thats where most of you are from) but if you guys could make it down i'd love to have another e30 there.

325ix from castlerock, maybe you could make the commute??
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

i'd venture, but highway+bad control arms=aaahhhhh!
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

They usually hold them at like 4 locations simultaneously.... Doubt I can make it to any of the locations though, would be fun.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

what are the other locations? i seem to have a hard time finding out on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
          Alright guys the next BBN in Colorado Springs has been put on the scheduled for tomorrow night May 5th at 6pm. It will be held at the Sonic drive-in located off of Garden Of the Gods road just West of I-25. We had a fairly good turn out last time but it would be good to get more people to show. Address is 868 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. I look forward to seeing some new faces.

I'm not sure if there are more sonic locations in denver/ boulder area (since I know thats where most of you are from) but if you guys could make it down i'd love to have another e30 there.

325ix from castlerock, maybe you could make the commute??
          I can't I have some stuff going on at church. Sorry.

Comment

i keep looking through rmcbmwcca.org, where the crap do you find the bimmer burger night schedule?? its not under social events, or event calendar!

Comment

usually its in the motorsports report from the bmw cca. Last month I just head it from the guys at the sonic that there was another one tonight. i'm not sure about any other locations though...

So you should all come down! haha unless you have bad control arms

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Crap - I might make it but the denver-springs commute at 5pm is BRUTAL.

Comment

you could take Highway 83, or Parker Road (or Leetsdale from denver) south and it take you right into colorado springs. I'd try that, as usually there is less traffic and it is a lot more scenic route with some fun little twisties ;)

Comment

bump for tonight

Comment

heres some pictures of yesterday, I had a good time guys.

I hear the next one is May 26th, hopefully some of you e30 guys will be able to make it down next time, which should be may 26th.

I can't copy the pictures so i will just link to it:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

pictures on page 2

Comment

I love that m roadster. Looks like it was fun. If the next one is may 26th I'll come as it's my last day of school.

Comment

Looks like you guys had a good turnout. Hopefully I'll make it to the next one.
                          89 325i (Sold)
                          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

i might bring the black raisin of a 318i, maybe
                            ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

you all should!

Comment

Working...
                              X