Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
    is there an age limit?
    I don't think so, I remember seeing some real old duffers driving their porsches around the track reeealy slowly....

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      I don't think so, I remember seeing some real old duffers driving their porsches around the track reeealy slowly....
      You need to be a licensed driver to drive a proper car, or younger to drive a kart. Since you're on this forum, and I'm guessing you're not 2184 years old, you're probably under 18- that's fine, you just need a minor waiver form signed by a parent or guardian. Check rmcbmwcca.org for the form, you'll need it to be on the premises. No additional charge, just a smidge more hassle.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

325ix is like 16-18 iirc.

Comment

I'd be there if I wasn't out of town. The organization of the BMW events kind of sucks at times, but the more runs and the course designs typically are a bit more fun.

Comment

Well.............. I'm excited

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
              Haha wrong end of the spectrum.:) I may make it for this if i'm not busy

Comment

You need to register by 6pm tonight if you're going to be driving

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Ok I gotta see what were doing and if I have the cash.

Comment

do you have the link to sign up for bmwcca and for the autocross?

Comment

You have to be a BMWCCA member to sign up for the Autocross

Comment

^ looked and it closed on the fifth.

Comment

Probably reached the cap of 100 participants, cause they're policy is like the SCCA, they leave registration open till the Thursday before the event.. Prolly filled up since I remember seeing it's a cap of 100 people

Comment

Prolly, darn maybe I can make one later in the summer.

Comment

If you're an SCCA member they're having another autocross the 15th

Comment

I haven't held a club membership in forever... was just doing the weekend membership with the SCCA autoXs.

I'm not really a fan of the Dicks lot, wasn't worth the money, but the World Arena lot was much fun. course was almost twice as long too.

Are the BMWCCA courses usually about the same length?
                                ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Working...
                                X