No announcement yet.

Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
      Must be nice to have unlimited leisure time.

Yeah thanks to this killer ice storm
      All just means to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
        hahahahahaha oh my god
        All just means to an end.

Comment

Minecraft is stupid addicting.

Comment

that video cracks me up. He just looks up and the whole place is burning says "fuck it" and splits hahaha.
            Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

I started to play yesterday... Im making an underground farm right now, I routed in the water and everything

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                I started to play yesterday... Im making an underground farm right now, I routed in the water and everything
                Right on. I always have some bread and cake on hand when exploring new cave systems.

With the new update when making a new world type in "helmsdeep" into the seed box for a badass world with huge mountains and cliffs.
                Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

The world I got (random seed) is sick. It has a giant cave system, with caves here and there, and then anohter set with giant cielings underneath.

There are 3 "levels" I think.

Gah so addicting. I can see my grades going down if I keep this up

Comment

I've been playing for 14 hours straight... I'd say I need help but there's nothing else to do out here...
                    Advanded Delphin Division
                    My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

YO someone make a r3v based minecraft server and lets build an E30!!!!!!!!
                      cmon i know we could get this shit organized.... ive had MC for over a year lets do this shit.

Comment

Argh... I havnt played online yet.

I looked into for like 2 inutes how to set up a server

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                          this shit was funny but it would have been funnier if he ended up being a creeper and blowing up his basement... haha.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            Argh... I havnt played online yet.

I looked into for like 2 inutes how to set up a server
                            if you find a good server to play on its sooooooo much fun and so addicting,
                            but if you play on large servers your shit gets grief'd and its not fun at allll....
                            but yeah private servers with small amounts of people are the shit.
                            especially if everyones on a skype call.

Comment

bumping this thread.... we need to build an e30 in minecraft guys!!! lol

Comment

I have no idea what this is, but the fucking house fire thing was hilarious!!!!! LMAOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X