Ill be in Cali June 16-21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be in Cali June 16-21st

Who lives near Ripon, San Francisco Area?

Ill also be Near LA for a day or so, and magic mountain etc. Will also go to the beach, and try my first In-n-out buger....

maybe some e30 peeps will be around, Ill have my car

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

you will die when you have your first in n out burger, ill be in the sf area, northbay.

Comment

gonna skip the first 1 in redding, and eat 1 when i get to San Fran

Comment

I've heard in-n-out is overhyped

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
        ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
        Originally posted by JakeP
        with a coathanger

Comment

This ^ about in-n-out.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Well around here, there is McD's and burgerville

Comment

in n out is a bit over played, but honestly ive never had a better cheeseburger, and the fries are delicious and the prices are great.
              really tasty food. i wouldn't mind watching you eat your first in n out burger, i wonder if youll like it.

Comment

In & Out is descent, 5 Guys is good as well, but if your going to be in the city, gotta check out Pearls Deluxe Burgers on Post St. Get the Bomb Burger or the Prized Pearl, you'll thank me later for it! :)
                Joomla! - the dynamic portal engine and content management system

Comment

We say it's over rated because we've eaten it literally everyday and live here.
                  It's really good. It feels fresh when you eat 'em.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

all that think its overrated should move to a state that doesn't have In & Out and see how they feel after a few years. Just about everyone I know that moves out of state for school or whatever, one of thier first scentences is, "Damn I want In & Out"

Matt, you be the judge when you come out here and let us know your critique. Im down in Long Beach by the way if you go a little farther south when you are in LA

Also if you like beer and burgers, there is a place in West LA called "Father's Office" that has been voted the best burger in the USA at one point....and its a beer bar :)
                    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

I like islands. Does that make me gay?
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I'm dtf..I mean down to hangout. Btw matt, which shifter are you running?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Code:
                        [I]Originally Posted by[/I]: [B][SIZE="2"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]accident[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/B]
                        [I][I]Turn the tapatalk signature off[/I][/I].

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          Who lives near Ripon, San Francisco Area?

Ill also be Near LA for a day or so, and magic mountain etc. Will also go to the beach, and try my first In-n-out buger....

maybe some e30 peeps will be around, Ill have my car
                          I'm north of San Francisco, but if you come south on the 101, you'll go through my town. There's a few good food places here if you want to stop, hit me up.

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          you will die when you have your first in n out burger, ill be in the sf area, northbay.
                          Pretty much. As far as fast food goes, In-N-Out is pretty fucking awesome, but it's not the end-all-be-all of burgers. It's damn good for the price, and time, though. I fucking love them to death.

gonna skip the first 1 in redding, and eat 1 when i get to San Fran
                          There is one in Santa Rosa (hour+ south of San Fran) and Rohnert Park (hour-ish) if you get antsy.

Originally posted by jasonsnoddy View Post
                          I've heard in-n-out is overhyped
                          Fuck you.
                          Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                          This ^ about in-n-out.
                          You too.
                          Well around here, there is McD's and burgerville
                          That stuff is shit.
                          Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          in n out is a bit over played, but honestly ive never had a better cheeseburger, and the fries are delicious and the prices are great.
                          really tasty food. i wouldn't mind watching you eat your first in n out burger, i wonder if youll like it.
                          In-N-Out is fucking amazing for the cost. Every In-N-Out employee is like, happy to help you. It's a nice place. It's all fresh, too. No freeze-dried shit.

The burger voyeurism is a bit creepy, Mr. Pantless.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                          We say it's over rated because we've eaten it literally everyday and live here.
                          It's really good. It feels fresh when you eat 'em.
                          This shit. It's a fucking awesome place to get some food at, and their Vanilla shakes are titties, too.

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                          all that think its overrated should move to a state that doesn't have In & Out and see how they feel after a few years.
                          This man speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            I like islands. Does that make me gay?
                            I like Tommys, what does that make me?
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

A person with high cholesterol and hepatitis.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X