• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^lmao

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
    1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
    1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      I like islands. Does that make me gay?
      sorry brah it kinda does, it's ok r3v accepts you in all you pineapple fruity ways

All seriousness in n out is a great burger for the price point. Sure if you spend more money you can get more for your burger but at 5-6 bucks for a combo nothing beats it.

Enjoy in n out and LA hopefully we'll have good weather to welcome you :rofl:

Comment

I like the pipeline burger. And not because it sounds like i'm about to get my as pounded.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Nothing compares to an In-N-Out 3x3 cheeseburger with "animal style" fries and a strawberry shake.

Oops...I just let you in on the "secret" menu.

Comment

animal style fries are sooo bomb I think I'll get some right now.... brb
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

When you eat too much in-n-out, it begins to loose its appeal.
              We've got plenty of great alternatives in the SF Bay Area:
              Barney's is pretty good in Berkeley.
              Come around the East Bay, I'm sure me and some other dudes would be down for sure.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

i cant wait, maybe we can set a meet in an area or 2? was thinking a LA meet

Ill nail down more details ASAP, what hours are In N out open?

Id like to hit them up in San Fran California right as they open

And my friend is telling me not to signal when i change lanes, cause some people speed up as a joke, is he serious?
                Last edited by Matt-B; 04-14-2011, 04:04 AM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                  i cant wait, maybe we can set a meet in an area or 2? was thinking a LA meet

Ill nail down more details ASAP, what hours are In N out open?

Id like to hit them up in San Fran California right as they open

And my friend is telling me not to signal when i change lanes, cause some people speed up as a joke, is he serious?
                  As far as working hours for in-n-out go, I think it differs. Here in LA most of those locations close aroun1-2am.

If you really want to hit up a good meet in the LA area, the best one will be Van Nuys Meet. It is about 15 mins south of SixFlags Magic Mountain off of Roscoe exit and Van Nuys Blvd, I can push the meet date one weekend with enough notice.

The changing lanes without your signal is kinda lame, some people are douchy enough to do the "cockblocking" shit, while you're trying to change lanes for sure but most part., people are jist always in a hurry down here and it just seems normal. I still suggest to use your signal lights though, you never know when the cops are around and can ticket you for that.

Let us know more details about your plans and we'll work with you, so you can see how we do it down in SoCal.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sweet guys thanks, looking forward to meeting the cali group.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                      When you eat too much in-n-out, it begins to loose its appeal.
                      We've got plenty of great alternatives in the SF Bay Area:
                      Barney's is pretty good in Berkeley.
                      Come around the East Bay, I'm sure me and some other dudes would be down for sure.
                      Scolari's on Park hasn't been there too long (it's next to Lucky 13) but they make a hell of a burger. Also, if you feel like driving a little further from SF there's always Val's: http://thehamblogger.com/2677/vals-burgers-hayward-ca/
                      1991 318is - custom dents, loud steering, peeling clear coat, cracked seats. <3 <3

WTB: Center caps for Zender Sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X