Father's Day Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father's Day Ideas

Gents, the day is almost upon us. I'm betting 90% of us on here who will be paying some sort of recognition to the old man haven't figured out what to do yet. So how about throwing out some of your past successful Father's Day gifts to Dad.

Maybe this will give some help to a few of us who otherwise would trina give a gift to Dad.
    sigpic

Dads dont want gifts. Give him your time.. Do something nice for him....Take him to lunch...Spend the day with him. I would much rather go do something with my kids than get gifts. But maybe thats me
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

what do you buy someone who has the money to buy what they want and has a lot.

nfi.
      Boris - 89 E30 325i
      84- E30 323i

Comment

I write a letter each year. Do it by hand, in ink and just free-flow it. At least one page.

Comment

I bought my dad a voucher to go drive either a Porsche 911 or a GT-R around Atlanta Motorsports Park. Hope he likes it!
          -Alex

Comment

Ill get a bottle of some good wiskey and my pops and me will probably drink & play cribbage till one of us gets too drunk and takes a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
              I bought my dad a voucher to go drive either a Porsche 911 or a GT-R around Atlanta Motorsports Park. Hope he likes it!
              you can be my son anytime.
              Boris - 89 E30 325i
              84- E30 323i

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                Dads dont want gifts. Give him your time.. Do something nice for him....Take him to lunch...Spend the day with him. I would much rather go do something with my kids than get gifts. But maybe thats me
                I haven't had my kids around for Fathers day for a long time but this year I get to spend it with my daughter and grandson. Priceless.

There are a lot of car shows this weekend and many of them support a charity that's doing something good, spend your money there.
                1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

Working...
                X