Eta Stroker Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eta Stroker Build

I finally decided what I wanted to do with my e30. For a while I was researching for an m50 swap plus turbo, but I made up my mind and will be staying m20. I pulled the trigger and ordered a performance 885 head from bimmerheads with their performance valve springs and 280/274 dual pattern cam a couple days ago. I am also having them do the coolant jacket welding, although i will not be boosting right away. When I do decide to boost, I want to have everything in order.

Anyways. The whole project will be slow going, as I will be working too many hours and working out of town a lot. A little about me for those interested... I am currently taking a year off of school to make money and go back, so I'm going to be trying really hard not to spend every penny I earn on this project. In school for aviation : expensive. will be getting my a&p licenses as well as my pilots. I also spend a lot of time playing music. I just recently released my debut EP... check it out at alexishkov.com !!

The e30 currently: Its an early model with diving boards that will be staying. I like them! It is sitting on Jom coilovers and a bunch of new Lemfoerder replacement parts for the suspension. Front control arms, tie rods, tie rod ends, bushings etc. Almost everything else is stock. I bought the car about 2 years ago for $900 with air in the brake lines and a rough idle. After a little bit of struggling to figure out the problem I replaced the ICM and the idle was great! The car has about 135k miles on it now, and is in pretty decent condition. Interior is clean aside from the cracked dash and a couple rips in the seats, and the body isn't terrible. Will hopefully straighten her out and spray some new paint on her after the stroker build. Love this car so much.

I will post pics of the car when I get back into town, and a heads up: I do plan to be fairly heavy on pics through out the build.

I decided to continue this thread on a local board, nwbmw.

Comment

Working...
    X