No announcement yet.

Someone finally did it, a bagged e30 m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air/coils whatever, the only problem I se in this Photo is the ridiculous unusable ride height.

R.H.D
    M-technic I club

Comment

Everybody that has run bags and a gc or bc coilover set up says bags handle better
      I would take that challenge in a heartbeat. :D
      Suspension tips here...
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
        yes but as i have owned one. they are litterally only good at one thing. the engine is shit at idle, crap in traffic, makes you nauseous if driven @ 80mph for 4 hour. but up in the hills or canyons OMG amazing. the car handles better than you could ever imagine. 25 year old geometry or or not. an m3 on coilovers is better than any other e30 i've been in, and i've been in/owned a lot of them. then you go and bag it and all you get it a sexy honda civic. not a race car like it was intended to be.

buy an M3 and then tell me different after you've owned it for a while.
        Nice signature. Woulda been great if you kept all those cars lol

Comment

I was expecting to see a white M3 on bags...like the one on FB recently. I guess that was a different car.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

But the wheels..... PROPER HOTNESS!!!!

AND.. it cant REALLY be "stanced". There is no where near the right amount of retardedly excessive camber..
            Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

It's not even that low in the picture.

Wut.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                It's not even that low in the picture.

Wut.
                This. I came in with high expectations for teh lowz.

All I got was a bunch of panzies arguing about bags and coils and slow m3's and sweetness and stanceworks and bye.

Comment

Why people cry about someone bagging an e30 m3 is beyond me. All of you 'purists' should be crying about all of the m3s that have taken a one way trip to the wrecker instead.
                  Originally posted by IRON-E
                  Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Originally posted by blue plates View Post
                    Why people cry about someone bagging an e30 m3 is beyond me. All of you 'purists' should be crying about all of the m3s that have taken a one way trip to the wrecker instead.
                    This along with the fact that I can say with 99% certainty that bags are better than 25 year old stock suspension. Even if it was new stock suspension, I'd say bags are probably much better.
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by blue plates View Post
                      we do that too. but it's about the intent. his guy set out with the intent of ruining a legend. where as many of the others were hit or were being used as they were intended... racing.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Wait...Eric is a purist now? lol So if someone doesn't like a particular mod, then they are a 'purist?' GTFO. It's the same with engine swaps. I don't like swaps in M3's so I am labeled a purist, yet my car is far from stock...go figure. I think that term is used too loosely.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Appreciate the car for how well it has been maintained and appreciate that it isn't in pieces. Suspension can always be reverted back to stock. Reelz, calm down. I wasn't pointing a e-finger at you.
                          Originally posted by IRON-E
                          Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                              Wait...Eric is a purist now? lol So if someone doesn't like a particular mod, then they are a 'purist?' GTFO. It's the same with engine swaps. I don't like swaps in M3's so I am labeled a purist, yet my car is far from stock...go figure. I think that term is used too loosely.
                              Right I would consider a purist someone who doesn't modify there car in any way.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.
                                Can we just replace this whole thread with this single post?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X