• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 327i
    transaction feedback
    DIY thing
    meh

Comment

Chris runs his shop in a no bullshit, no shortcut, and no half-ass manner. He takes incredible pride in all his work and all the cars he touches and would rather see you walk away with an incomplete car than a car that is "done"in a half assed way. He is more willing to work with budget than almost any mechanic I've met e30 wise or other. His labor rate is extremely competitive for the area and quality of work that he's putting out with YEARS of e30/swap/bmw experience behind him. If you left that shop with a car that didn't start with a key, then more than likely you did not allow enough time ($$$) for the shop to bring it to the condition you wanted.

-NICK

Comment

Thank you for the kind words Nick, missing you guys and say hello to your pops for me.
        www.CASTROMOTORSPORT.com

Castro Motorsport
        12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
        North Hollywood, CA 91605
        818-765-3606

Follow Castro's on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Castro...02411516506828

Follow Castro's on Instagram:
        http://instagram.com/castromotorsport#

sigpic

Comment

Do not take your car to castros!

👍🏻

Comment

Do not take your car to castros!

I was willing to spend anything to at least have the wiring correct and car started with a key.

If $1000 wasn't enough to start her with a damn key, he should have at least told me how he started. Instead I spent another hour of labor figuring out what half ass job was done.

If I got what I was told that was done to the car, the invoice would have def been fair. Not arguing that.

Super sneaky. You've all been warned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Songj91 View Post
              I was willing to spend anything to at least have the wiring correct and car started with a key.

If $1000 wasn't enough to start her with a damn key, he should have at least told me how he started. Instead I spent another hour of labor figuring out what half ass job was done.

If I got what I was told that was done to the car, the invoice would have def been fair. Not arguing that.

Super sneaky. You've all been warned.

You are just repeating yourself now. We have heard two sides to this story and we all have enough information to make our own judgements.
              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                You are just repeating yourself now. We have heard two sides to this story and we all have enough information to make our own judgements.
                Indeed.
                www.CASTROMOTORSPORT.com

Castro Motorsport
                12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
                North Hollywood, CA 91605
                818-765-3606

Follow Castro's on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Castro...02411516506828

Follow Castro's on Instagram:
                http://instagram.com/castromotorsport#

sigpic

Comment

OP is almost certainly a fuckboi

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                  IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
                      OP is almost certainly a fuckboi
                      :D:D:D:D:D correctomundo

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by faujijatt; 10-08-2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Ive only heard good things about castro...keep up the good work!

I did find this amusing from the OP's for sale ad.

I never went cheap & I have all the best parts because I was planning on making this my trophy car.

Comment

Funnier is that he was asked for pics a zillion times when he first started his "feeler" of a for sale ad on the boards and didn't respond. Especially since it mentioned MTECH2 which is not truthful. It's history will haunt this car and especially after this thread.

Comment

Been good friends with Castro for quite some time, I will tell it like I tell everyone else.
                            The guy has a very reputable shop. I unfortunately, *can-not* afford his shop prices, while supporting a family and a money pit of a hobby. So like any reasonable (broke e30 owner) I research and do my own work or as much as can, without bugging him or my other friends.

If you can't afford the shop, don't waste the man's time.

And just so you all know, he's not just about the money.
                            This man offered to gift me BBS RS centers, for a wheel project I had going, without expecting anything in return.
                            He also took care of some exhaust work for me, at no cost whatsoever. If that doesn't say what a nice guy he is, y'all need to check yourself.

Keep up the good work Chris.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Songj91 View Post
                              👍🏻
                              Duly noted :|
                              sigpic
                              Reich und Roll!

Comment

My dad told me once "If you don't know you pay".
                                Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X