Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this in Chino at the movie theatre on Philadelphia. Nice 4 door, very clean. Had a R3vlimited and Respect your Elders stickers on it. There is some e30 activity in the Inland Empire.

I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

anyone know whos car this is?

Sitting in etna PA, been there for a couple days racking up parking tickets
      Attached Files

Comment

I saw a silver 325i 5 speed Touring on River road in richmond last week, anyone here?
        - 90 325is

Comment

hi
          welcome to this forum site , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you , for your question you have to contact any other expert , right now i have no knowledge about your query sorry for that .
          -----------------
          Top ten classified websites

Comment

Heber

I am one of 3 in my town so i don't see vary many very often
            (OO=[][]=OO)
            "I Have Become Comfortably Numb"
            -Pink Floyd

Comment

You were in an Alpine coupe lowered on Style 5s merging on IH45 northbound north of The Woodlands, TX, yesterday morning at about 6:40am.

I was in my shitty Alpine sedan...bouncing on busted stock suspension.

I dipped my headlights, you tapped your brakelights. We pulled up next to each other, eyes locked in a moment of mutual adoration. I gave you a thumbs up, you pulled away. I sighed and wondered about what might have been as I spun my wedding band against my MTech wheel.
              MegaSquirt in progress to facilitate future turbo plans
              (OO≡≡[ll][ll]≡≡OO)

Comment

Awkward...............

Comment

I always see this 320i a few houses away. Haven't taken a close look but it appears to be pretty clean.

Comment

White vert at Kendig Square. This is the second time I've seen it.

Comment

Nice red M3 in Lafayette CA. After my son got his haircut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spotted in its natural habitat...Deutschland. Been in Freiburg for a couple weeks now and I'm happy to have seen quite a few E30's. All of them looked to be cared for pretty well. Mostly driven by older folk. Spotted a late mtech vert the other day and a mint touring the next. Hope to see more!

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

The Offical "E30 Sightings" Thread

And another...this one was super clean and stock looking.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Hoping to own an E30 one day, or even better M3 :(
                            especially after spotting this, hasn't moved in months. I would constantly pass it sitting down one street on my way to school the past year and always crossed my fingers it was an E30, never expected it to be an M3.

Last edited by CO671; 11-10-2015, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CO671 View Post
                              Hoping to own an E30 one day, or even better M3 :(
                              especially after spotting this, hasn't moved in months. I would constantly pass it sitting down one street on my way to school the past year and always crossed my fingers it was an E30, never expected it to be an M3.

Poor M3... it deserves a better life. You should go knock on their door and offer to buy it from them. Or better yet, where is it located? ;D I'll go knock.
                              Current: '91 DS M3, '03 TS M3 (6MT)
                              '06 Chevy 2500 Duramax - Race car hauler, '90 Corvette - Weekend toy
                              Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
                              1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

IG: RDE_Fabrications
                              Check us out
                              Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Originally posted by sgtskid View Post
                                Poor M3... it deserves a better life. You should go knock on their door and offer to buy it from them. Or better yet, where is it located? ;D I'll go knock.
                                Haha I was thinking the same thing!
                                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X