No announcement yet.

Official Skateboarding Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish i had balance & confidence. Dont have the balls to ollie a curb/take the fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

The only reason I bought my Rob Dyrdek /Alien Workshop was to back myself up if I got piss drunk, great $130 investment.

Comment

Necro-ing this thread like I necro'd my skateboarding after a hiatus going back to 2007. Didn't realize how much I missed it!

Going to build a skateboard so I can re-learn basic tricks, because I suck now, and a freestyle/pumping and carving board for getting around campus. Anyone got any recommendations for some budget friendly trucks for the latter?
        Last edited by varg; 09-21-2015, 03:33 PM.

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
          Necro-ing this thread like I necro'd my skateboarding after a hiatus going back to 2007. Didn't realize how much I missed it!

Going to build a skateboard so I can re-learn basic tricks, because I suck now, and a freestyle/pumping and carving board for getting around campus. Anyone got any recommendations for some budget friendly trucks for the latter?
          If you're just going to be doing flatland basics any pair of blanks off Ebay will do you just fine.

Comment

Dont cheap out on trucks. You will notice it and you will not be happy about it. Just pick up some Indys and call it a day.

Comment

I won't do cheap trucks, just won't pay an arm and a leg. I ordered a set of Paris V2 180s for the longboard. Hamboards uses them on their Huntington Hop and I like the way it rides. I had indys on my old street board, wanted some taller trucks this time around so I got some Paris 129s.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              - updated 1-26

Comment

Just buy indys. Blank boards seem ok in general tho, not really worth paying double for a fancy picture.
                Now get out there and skate!!
                sigpic
                1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

325iX Turdbo Rally/Hillclimb/Beater

Comment

Ishod loves his e30
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Damn that thing is almost too nice to skate.. I had better buy 2. How wide is it?
                      sigpic
                      1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

I think they came in 8.25 and 7.75 or something like that. I bought a couple a few months ago from my wholesaler, I'm trying to get some more as we speak. I hope they're still available.

R3v group buy?

325iX Turdbo Rally/Hillclimb/Beater

Comment

Ok cool, I would take 2 x 7.75 if you can make it happen. Hope you can still get them, I missed my favorites already from garage welt. Exchange sucks right now but these are so nice ! I can put it next to my ferrari board that is too nice to ride. Thanks fraser!
                          sigpic
                          1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Originally posted by Fraser View Post
                            That's pretty cool. I couldn't ride it though, too nice. I still suck so I would trash something like that quickly.

IG @turbovarg
                            '91 318is, M20 turbo
                            - updated 1-26

Comment

So are kids still doing the same tricks as late 90's because that's when I was skating.
                              Even though I enjoyed the 80's early 90's tricks. Ali impossible those where some fun sloppy looking stuff. :)

youtube "sky page"

Comment

It's a lot of the same tricks just bigger and more technical. So much crazy shit going down. I started skating in the mid nineties and I still do it at least once a week (I'm old as fuck). Did you mean sky pager? I still got that underworld video on vhs!
                                sigpic
                                1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Working...
                                X